Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

Still yapping about BA and private schools playing Maryville. BA has never beaten Maryville and that includes two championship games. Maryville takes whatever teams that are matched up against them and usually wins. So, why don't you guys quit cluttering up the posts with that c--p.

what crap? What is crap is you thinking that because maryville beat BA in the 80's or whatever that they could beat them now that's crap.. How bout you find a better argument than that one buddy but good try👠and like you said they beat teams that match up to them.. They don't match up to Any of the top 3 D2 teams well at all so...

+1. Jealousy of success is the root cause of the anti-Maryville attitude by most people. If someone else was winning besides Maryville it would be the same for them.

The same type of jealousy exists in SEC football for Alabama, SEC basketball for Kentucky, MLB for the Yankees, and NFL for the Patriots. Dominant winners are always going to have haters.

Have u ever thought that Tennesseans would like to boast about Maryville beating some the out of state powers? All u ever hear is TN. Football isn't up too par with other states.

No kidding. Ravenwood had the perfect chance last year. Doubt they get such a chance again.[/quote

Like I mentioned before don't count this team out nor compare to last years -

This years Defense is much better than last years

Most every game RW played this year I thought they would lose but Hester is a mini GQ where he takes the talent he has and makes them better and they are always prepared and execute well on all sides of the ball - they are a fundamentally sound team ( held Dahaven to 64 yards in 2nd half )

For RW to win Rowland will need to carry the team on his back and has done it all season

Will be much closer than some are expecting

MHS takes it but it will be earned

Also I'm sure MHS faithful will give props to Rowland , fun kid to watch play

Most of those wanting Maryville to play the D2 teams or play out of state just really want to see Maryville get beat. The haters are tired and seeing the Rebels win. IMHO

I don't think that's true at all. I think that most have a genuine interest in seeing how Maryville would stack up against the best teams around the country. It honestly surprises me that Maryville fans get so defensive about this topic and want to call people haters.

[quote name="GodCountryNotreDame" post="3474790"

For RW to win Rowland will need to carry the team on his back and has done it all season

Will be much closer than some are expecting

MHS takes it but it will be earned

Also I'm sure MHS faithful will give props to Rowland , fun kid to watch playWhat position does Mr Rowland play?

I don't think that's true at all. I think that most have a genuine interest in seeing how Maryville would stack up against the best teams around the country. It honestly surprises me that Maryville fans get so defensive about this topic and want to call people haters.

It honestly surprises me that you think wb is going to finish 2nd in the region every year.

you never surprise me. The haters mark themselves. I dont have any problem nor should I with anyone that supports their team or that doesnt like MARYVILLE, its not required. But as I said in previous post there are many out there that would like to see MARYVILLE loose just because it gives them a false feeling of victory.