Ravunwould agin Mairvul (tha reemaitch)

STARSNBARS

"My teams better than yours because I say so. You have proof from last year your team played another team better than mine? Well that doesn't count because it's from last year, but a preseason scrimmage from 2 years ago shows you can't compete with most other private schools this year. "

~Half of the private school posters

Ennurustin' ..... :popcorneater:

Nobody cares, how does D2 get so much talent, what bothers me is not that they get it but who it gets taken away from. I remember getting a letter from a private school in the 8th grade and ripping it, something about loyalty.....

Awwwww poor Kevin.. Most of the people that leave and go to private schools do it for better opportunities whether it be for athletics or academic reasons.. Just because it hurt your feelings or whatever it did doesn't mean it does everyone Else's

well your main reasoning for maryville not being able to compete is the ensworth scrimmage. That's how it appears anyways, as you've brought it up multiple times. But when maryville fans say something about the Sience Hill game, that one doesn't count

did I say it didn't count? Science hill came out that night and played a heck of a game.. Malik McGue was the best single player BA has played in the last 5 years in talking over Corn Elder and others.. He single handily destroyed BA'sdefense.. I garauntee maryville watched that game on film and changed the stategy in fact I know they did bc at states last year I asked how they did it and they didn't rush Any of the dline while the BA game BA rushed them and they lost contain and McGue scrambled also combine that with turnovers and you have a ball game

Eye jist haiv a cupple err 7 qwestuns....Did Smith playin' BA and MBA fer one yeer hep tham winn a gold bawl..???......Did Blaickmun playin' Bowlin' Grean inn 2013 hep tham winn a gold bawl and hep tham when'st thay got robbed and then'st Bowlin' Grean knott reenagged and didun't reetern tha vizit inn 2014....???.....When'st Okelund played Hoovur att MTSU this yeer did hitt hep tham winn a gold bawl this yeer....???.....Did hit hep Blaickman when'st thay played Chalkville this yeer winn a gold bawl....???..................

And if'un GQ wuz so worried abowt knott winnin'......Why iz he tha onlee 5A teem playin' upp....???......Why didun't Indy play upp.....???

:popcorneater:

No Indy didn't win - Smyrna was loaded and best team in state that year

But it sure helped them get to the title game

It showed they are not afraid to play the best

I would expect the same kind of spin as you presented

Again you think your the best but yet afraid to play the best

I call chicken - - - t

That is why you get defensive , come up with 101 reasons......

All know the real reason you don't want to play

SCARED

Put it up or shut it up

No Indy didn't win - Smyrna was loaded and best team in state that year

But it sure helped them get to the title game

It showed they are not afraid to play the best

I would expect the same kind of spin as you presented

Again you think your the best but yet afraid to play the best

I call chicken - - - t

That is why you get defensive , come up with 101 reasons......

All know the real reason you don't want to play

SCARED

Put it up or shut it up

66 ewe cain spin....sit and spin hit....stand on yore head and spin hit....Ewe allreddy sed ewe wanna see Mairvul git beet.....Knott deefensive....Jist good qwestuns....We want to win gold balls and az evvydenced GQ's way seems two bee best.....Eye thawt ewe wood att leest ansur my qwestuns....Blaickmun gittin' ripped ennyway buy tha KY jelly teem frum Bowlin' Grean etc....and when iz Indy moovin' upp like MHS...???....Eye'll hang upp and lissun.... :popcorneater:

did I say it didn't count? Science hill came out that night and played a heck of a game.. Malik McGue was the best single player BA has played in the last 5 years in talking over Corn Elder and others.. He single handily destroyed BA'sdefense.. I garauntee maryville watched that game on film and changed the stategy in fact I know they did bc at states last year I asked how they did it and they didn't rush Any of the dline while the BA game BA rushed them and they lost contain and McGue scrambled also combine that with turnovers and you have a ball game

Welp this jist shows how much ewe down't know sf32.....Mairvul haz played tha "slow rush" against playurs fer yeers wif goodur reesults....Like Randall Cobb and Malik Foreman etc.... :rolleyes: