Private vs Publics in Football Finals

footballfan24

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But they can play with another schools football team and still go to Hume fogg.

I understand that that still doesn't mean that Hume Fog has a football team. That's why my buddy said he went to PC. I don't know why because I'm not familiar with either school besides PC always having a tough team. Good luck in the championship! Going to be ALOT of future kids playing on Saturdays on the field!

Edited by Swipes

I understand that that still doesn't mean that Hume Fog has a football team. That's why my buddy said he went to PC. I don't know why because I'm not familiar with either school besides PC always having a tough team. Good luck in the championship! Going to be ALOT of future kids playing on Saturdays on the field!

We appreciate it

Will you guys lead the Exodus?

I have no idea what they are going to do. I'm sure they will evaluate their options and make a decision on what is best for the students who are affected. It is easy to sit in a committee room making up these rules. The hard part is when it affects students and families lives.

So why doesn't those schools enrollment a count against PC. That would bump them up to 5/6A.

idk why it wouldn't bump stratford ,pc and Hillwood up. Maybe it has something to do with the small amount of kids who actually play football at the schools. Each year there's no more than 3 to 4 kids. Which most times don't start

So why doesn't those schools enrollment a count against PC. That would bump them up to 5/6A.

idk why it wouldn't bump stratford ,pc and Hillwood up. Maybe it has something to do with the small amount of kids who actually play football at the schools. Each year there's no more than 3 to 4 kids. Which most times don't start

The TSSAA has been doing co-op for years.  If a school doesn't have a sport it allows a student to participate, however, the TSSAA selects the school,  the student doesn't pick.  When I coached at University High in Johnson City, if our kids wanted to play football, they played for Davey Crockett even though Science Hill was closer,