Private vs Publics in Football Finals

footballfan24

I know that Hillwood has had a football co-op with Hume Fogg since at least 2002.

MLK kids used to co-op with Hillsboro, but they switched it several years ago. Agreed there are rarely more than 4-5 kids. They have to provide their own transportation. Plus Hillwood gets out at 2:05 and Hume Fogg does not until 3:00 so they are easily one hour late every single day.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what they are going to do. I'm sure they will evaluate their options and make a decision on what is best for the students who are affected. It is easy to sit in a committee room making up these rules. The hard part is when it affects students and families lives.

How exactly would it affect students and families lives? It would make them easier if anything.

If you go D.2 they can LEGALLY get financial aid. Then they would not have to "ride the bus" to away football games as "managers" :huh: to get their work study hours. :rolleyes:

I am sure you are a real tough guy with a lot of stroke that everyone at Notre Dame listens too. Heck you may be one of those there diocese. I bet you walk those hallways carrying a big wrench! Maybe Mr. Childress will call you when he needs an oil change and you can spew your ignorance. What will you do when your son graduates and you no longer have him to live through? Wait you will be one those parents that shows up to intramurals to cheer. Maybe even wear matching shirts with Booger and Booger Jr. on them.

thers a tuff Booger shows up ocassionaly....and when Booger speaks; all listen....Family of Boogers been cheerin at intramurals and sportin Booger shirts for a couple decades...10 bucks if ya wanta by one.....but when all that ends; we will continu to live thru you BooHoo

Booger just sayin capenter-smiley-gif.gif

Edited by Booger

this is a perfect time to talk about the difference. thank you for bringing it up. here are the things I know. I know 9/10 or possible 10/10 haters on this thread against a split are from private schools. to the guy from Milan congrats on your success. I notice you guys have a lot more runner up trophies than championship ones, how many championship games have you guys lost to privates? jus wondering always admired Milan program from afar. the second thing I know is this : this past summer there was more money spent from privates (athletic directors and other interested parties in their programs) burning up the roads paying personal visits to the T$$AA snd its board of directors trying to lobby for their vote against the proposed split. What else went on we can only guess. Also I do know that if I were a private coach, booster, administrator, a.d. I would not want my program to have to compete against other privates it would devastate our program.

this is a perfect time to talk about the difference. thank you for bringing it up. here are the things I know. I know 9/10 or possible 10/10 haters on this thread against a split are from private schools. to the guy from Milan congrats on your success. I notice you guys have a lot more runner up trophies than championship ones, how many championship games have you guys lost to privates? jus wondering always admired Milan program from afar. the second thing I know is this : this past summer there was more money spent from privates (athletic directors and other interested parties in their programs) burning up the roads paying personal visits to the T$$AA snd its board of directors trying to lobby for their vote against the proposed split. What else went on we can only guess. Also I do know that if I were a private coach, booster, administrator, a.d. I would not want my program to have to compete against other privates it would devastate our program.

A lot more runner-ups?? We have 4 gold and 5 silver. I don't know that 1 more equals a lot. We have lost in the championship twice to private schools. But we have a winning record all time against them. Multiple wins against USJ, JCS, MUS, Goodpasture and CPA. We are not scared to play them. Yes we have some losses but more wins overall. Playing the best makes you better. Bring 'em on!!!!

A lot more runner-ups?? We have 4 gold and 5 silver. I don't know that 1 more equals a lot. We have lost in the championship twice to private schools. But we have a winning record all time against them. Multiple wins against USJ, JCS, MUS, Goodpasture and CPA. We are not scared to play them. Yes we have some losses but more wins overall. Playing the best makes you better. Bring 'em on!!!!

ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Ok just glanced at champs and runner ups didn't really count. Y'all have a great program and privates prob don't want to play y'all. Keep up the good work.

Huh? What? Did someone say something? I couldn't hear you because of the basketballs bouncing around in warmups....My team is busy getting hammered in hoops right now, so you silly football guys just go ahead with your little tiff without me....(hehehe....darn is it football season 2016 yet?)

oh how Booger would like to have that trophy case...actually would take half that...Milan dont miond a little competition.....the Irish have been beat up by the PUBs so bad over time it ant funny.....not so much under Fant tho

if we won ever regular season game from here to ternity and lost the 1st playoff game; those same cheese line flea marketin whiners would still complain bout ND

ask Alcoee which Privates they are scared of

Booger just sayin 

Edited by Booger