Pearl-Cohn vs Knoxville Catholic Class 4A State Title Game

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess you forgot about loosing on your home field to my Fulton Falcons in semi final games .. WE ARE from KNOXVILLE ..

If u read my post you'll see I stated in championship games meaning state. Get off your high horse for a min Fulton won at Pearl in 06 & 07. You keep bringing that up so now that I gave u some attention on that we shouldn't see nor hear bout that again right. You to can watch us play on TV cause yall at home with Greenville...lol

Knox Catholic by 21+ Their O/D lines will straight dominate the game and that will be the difference.

We've seen bigger and better O/D lines I'm pretty sure. Only team beat us by that much this year was musle sholes and we was short handed that game. Just look at our schedule and see for yourself and tell me if yall better than them team that couldn't beat us by that much.

If u read my post you'll see I stated in championship games meaning state. Get off your high horse for a min Fulton won at Pearl in 06 & 07. You keep bringing that up so now that I gave u some attention on that we shouldn't see nor hear bout that again right. You to can watch us play on TV cause yall at home with Greenville...lol

LOL .. nothing in your post says state championship games .. go back read yourself .... but fact is you had 2 opportunities to go to the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP in 06 and 07 on your home field ... and GAGGED ... beat down at the hands of the Falcons ... but anyway when ya get 6 GOLD FOOTBALLS come back and talk to me ...... yes u guys have some good players and athletes ... but ET owns 4A ... and about watching SAT .. naw ..dont like to watch beatdowns ... Knoc Cath BIG !!!!!!! 

LOL .. nothing in your post says state championship games .. go back read yourself .... but fact is you had 2 opportunities to go to the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP in 06 and 07 on your home field ... and GAGGED ... beat down at the hands of the Falcons ... but anyway when ya get 6 GOLD FOOTBALLS come back and talk to me ...... yes u guys have some good players and athletes ... but ET owns 4A ... and about watching SAT .. naw ..dont like to watch beatdowns ... Knoc Cath BIG !!!!!!!

And I quote we love beating these team called Knoxville in the state. First KNOX HALLS NOW KNOXVILLE CAT. So now that I've shown u some attention you should shut your mouth bout Fulton right. Once again yall are at home playing basketball...lol

And I quote we love beating these team called Knoxville in the state. First KNOX HALLS NOW KNOXVILLE CAT. So now that I've shown u some attention you should shut your mouth bout Fulton right. Once again yall are at home playing basketball...lol

Come ON Firebird just having a little fun ... seriously hope its a good game ... I do miss a couple things about going to those games there at Pearl Cohn .... 1) - Fish Sandwich - one of the best I ever had .... and 2) the PA announcer ( who was like  a play by play guy )  -- yip yip and dont play with it ... and one time he gave out Fulton formation over the PA  -- Fulton in double wide .. you will like going to TECH .. its a good facility .. just the right size ..  MTSU was just too big 

Come ON Firebird just having a little fun ... seriously hope its a good game ... I do miss a couple things about going to those games there at Pearl Cohn .... 1) - Fish Sandwich - one of the best I ever had .... and 2) the PA announcer ( who was like a play by play guy ) -- yip yip and dont play with it ... and one time he gave out Fulton formation over the PA -- Fulton in double wide .. you will like going to TECH .. its a good facility .. just the right size .. MTSU was just too big

Fish sandwiches? Are they as good as Tyners or AE? If so we can play at Pearl-Cohn. After visiting MTSU I'd rather play it there, beautiful stadium

Sorry about your dad Tadvols. I do think it will be a good game. The Firebirds are putting it together. :ugeek:

Thanks Wise ..apprecite it !!  I need to go see if I can see some video .... if they can run and throw and have a decent special teams then they may stay in game ... punt snappers and FG kickers sometimes are big parts of these games ... KC has a god punter and FG kicker .. KO guy puts it in endzone most time and he can also place kicks on the field. 

The Firebirds have finally put it together. Until this year they were one dimensional and their D was lacking. I see them playing as a complete team now. If they keep the mental part down they will give Catholic a run for their money. You've got it going on Pearl. Now finish it off and bring it home!..... :ugeek:

Wow is my eyes playing tricks on me! Did the old man finally give PC some credit and a chance...lol But we haven't been one dimensional in two years. But I do agree with you bout our defense and the reason is we have a new Defensive coordinator so yes our defense matches our offense now.