Pearl-Cohn vs Knoxville Catholic Class 4A State Title Game

Fish sandwiches? Are they as good as Tyners or AE? If so we can play at Pearl-Cohn. After visiting MTSU I'd rather play it there, beautiful stadium

Very good fish sandwich .... MTSU was a pretty facility ... but TOO BIG ... you will enjoy TECH .. just a FYI .. I always get there either at end of the 2A game or close .. there will be 2A teams fans leaving .. and you can pay to park in lot right behind the scoreboard. Its close and also you can go around to the home side for entry. But there is also parking behind the home stands. Just think behind scoreboard is better.  

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow is my eyes playing tricks on me! Did the old man finally give PC some credit and a chance...lol But we haven't been one dimensional in two years. But I do agree with you bout our defense and the reason is we have a new Defensive coordinator so yes our defense matches our offense now.

I always gave you a chance 80. The Bird's were lacking mental discipline & balance. You guys have put that together now. Bad things are gonna happen in a game. If your guys can forget the last play & focus on the next one you got this... :ugeek: 

You just can't let Catholic get out to an early lead like they did against Fulton and Marshall. We as well as Fulton allowed them a big early lead and that's what got us beat.

You guys allowed big plays to close the half and to start the third that's what put the nail in the coffin because y'all had it to a 7 point game... After Catholic scored 26 first quarter points on Fulton only scored on a safety the rest of the game and if we had the fg kicker from the last two years that game is in OT... With that being said I feel like both teams got hot at the right time and I feel like Catholic wins a high scoring game with both teams in the 30s or 40s...

LOL .. nothing in your post says state championship games .. go back read yourself .... but fact is you had 2 opportunities to go to the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP in 06 and 07 on your home field ... and GAGGED ... beat down at the hands of the Falcons ... but anyway when ya get 6 GOLD FOOTBALLS come back and talk to me ...... yes u guys have some good players and athletes ... but ET owns 4A ... and about watching SAT .. naw ..dont like to watch beatdowns ... Knoc Cath BIG !!!!!!!

What do you have to do with this post?? Your team is playing basketball. You need to be cheering them on.

The Firebirds have finally put it together. Until this year they were one dimensional and their D was lacking. I see them playing as a complete team now. If they keep the mental part down they will give Catholic a run for their money. You've got it going on Pearl. Now finish it off and bring it home!..... :ugeek:

Never thought I would see a Giles fan cheer us on...lol The tide is turning lol