Pearl-Cohn vs Knoxville Catholic Class 4A State Title Game

Is Knox students/fans that bad? I've been reading about this all year. Just make sure they sit on the other side. We don't need no smart talking and spitting our way.

Don't know about y'all but if somebody spit on me I would probably still be sitting in Knox county. Just sayin. Don't care how old they were. Flat out disrespectful. Edited by leadfarmer

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey if you been reading it here it must be true

Nobody that just got their hind end kicked up around there teeth would ever be a sore loser looking to cry about anything that wasnt perfect in there little shattered world

That never happens

Especially on this site

Just watch em go down every week and the vocal few will run here to cry like a baby

If you get bullied by a high school kid, get spit on I have to believe you maybe doing something to put yourself in these situations

I have been to 36 football games this season and have not seen one person spit on. Not even heard it

Heck somebody was on one these forums crying because the concession stand ran out of food

You can't make it up

Edited by CypressBend

Should be a good game.....for about a quarter, then Catholic will romp. Im thinking the lics win by atleast 3 td's...might even mercy rule the birds.

Now we talking I was waiting on something like this to be said. Ok lil cats now yall beat MC and yall chest all pump out. No lil cats will never mercy rule a firebird just not possible lil cats.

Hey if you been reading it here it must be true

Nobody that just got their hind end kicked up around there teeth would ever be a sore loser looking to cry about anything that wasnt perfect in there little shattered world

That never happens

Especially on this site

Just watch em go down every week and the vocal few will run here to cry like a baby

If you get bullied by a high school kid, get spit on I have to believe you maybe doing something to put yourself in these situations

I have been to 36 football games this season and have not seen one person spit on. Not even heard it

Heck somebody was on one these forums crying because the concession stand ran out of food

You can't make it up

We got beat.I'm not crying about it or making excuses. The better team won. The fans had no bearing on the outcome of the game. Edited by leadfarmer

Should be a good game.....for about a quarter, then Catholic will romp. Im thinking the lics win by atleast 3 td's...might even mercy rule the birds.

MERCY RULED....LORD....nobody has every did that even when they had a bad year on 07. You sound like one of those memphis schools now. I love that pridea doe!

Now we talking I was waiting on something like this to be said. Ok lil cats now yall beat MC and yall chest all pump out. No lil cats will never mercy rule a firebird just not possible lil cats.

That's a Greeneville fan. There's only about 2 Catholic fans that normally post, me and QSouth. BVDevil has seen how well we can play. We're peaking at the right time! Edited by IrishBBall