Pearl-Cohn vs Knoxville Catholic Class 4A State Title Game

better get it this year then....catholic brings most everyone back, fulton will be better and ofcourse i think my Devils will be in the mix again next year....if central tn. dont get a gold ball this year, i dont know when it will happen. for my money, as long as one particular memphis bunch never wins a gold ball, im good.....hint....( they couldnt get it done in 4a, so they skipped right on past 3a and alcoa and now reside in 2a....LOL)

BV ..I can see where that game with the Memphis school you played left bad taste in mouth .. what little I watched it was a team acting as bad as I have ever seen .. but that coach there now has turned that around .. when we played them last year ..a totally different attitude .. they acted very respectful and showed class in the loss .. so as bad as it was when u guys played them it was total opposite now with this coach. 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BV ..I can see where that game with the Memphis school you played left bad taste in mouth .. what little I watched it was a team acting as bad as I have ever seen .. but that coach there now has turned that around .. when we played them last year ..a totally different attitude .. they acted very respectful and showed class in the loss .. so as bad as it was when u guys played them it was total opposite now with this coach.

It still same coaching staff as the 2010 memphis team. Of what I saw they have a cleaned up since that game.

Who Memphis East?

It still same coaching staff as the 2010 memphis team. Of what I saw they have a cleaned up since that game.

Really .. I thought I had heard they had new head coach but if he is the same guy then he has done a tremendous job there .. I was impressed with his kids attitudes and sportsmanship   

Really .. I thought I had heard they had new head coach but if he is the same guy then he has done a tremendous job there .. I was impressed with his kids attitudes and sportsmanship

Yea Teli White is his name. Tssaa had to suspend them because he didn't punish them so the tssaa took it into their hands. He has done a good job taking them what everyone had stereo typed as thugs after the 2010 championship and when they played fulton a few years later. Just leaves a sour taste in the Greeneville fans mouths and rightfully so after seeing that happen live. Edited by Swipes