Dresden Lions 2016

ysoangry

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought yall would play NCS in the semis, really hoping to play yall next year. I don't think our teams have ever played each other. I've said it on the other threads but next year, in my opinion, will go just like this year with the same teams beating up on each other in the playoffs only to mercy rule the east in the championship game. I know it's a long drive but would love for WC to play yall and UC in their non region games. Best of luck to yall next year, much respect for y'all's program down here in WC!

I agree with you wildcat. UC will be tough each and every year, I'm expecting a fall off for Trenton with them having 22-24 seniors leaving this year. Dresden will have the skill players we need but have to develop the line and replace a very good OLB. Would Love for Dresden to play better non region games. Westview is always a good gate, Ballard Co Ky was a joke and needs to be dropped.

Anybody ever see Winn play basketball. I saw him against Obion central and dang he can hoop too. Two handed dunk down the middle of the lane.

Kid is good at every sport he plays. I was fortunate enough to see him swing a golf club and I really don't see him getting all state there (fun to watch though). I also have a bare spot on a tree in my front yard so I don't expect NASCAR to call him anytime soon either. Baseball, Basketball and Football you can pick your poison cause he is very good at all three. 

I agree with you wildcat. UC will be tough each and every year, I'm expecting a fall off for Trenton with them having 22-24 seniors leaving this year. Dresden will have the skill players we need but have to develop the line and replace a very good OLB. Would Love for Dresden to play better non region games. Westview is always a good gate, Ballard Co Ky was a joke and needs to be dropped.

Yoire exactly right about Peabody. They will take a big drop from the last two years.