Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

What kind of seagull poop is this? I pert near guarantee you the Second Mate on your ship has a suitcase. I know a Second Mate on a old Pirate Ship and he keeps his clothes in a suitcase. Recon all coaches with a little common sense have one of these suitcases 1/2 packed just in case the ship starts to sink. Just ask your own a couple of years ago.. Oh wait..  the ship only has a few small holes in it now..Your second mate patched the others with RR's rubber off his tires when he left for MC!

What kind of mess is this? The only rubber off the SOS tires was when Grider caught him spying on practice one day when he said he was at that church mans tire store but was actually watching Griders team practice. That man at Ronnies red eye told me that mess. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this? The only rubber off the SOS tires was when Grider caught him spying on practice one day when he said he was at that church mans tire store but was actually watching Griders team practice. That man at Ronnies red eye told me that mess. You think im joking but im not.

Listen.. I've bought a few tars and wheels from the Church place.. Pretty sure its hard to see that field from there? You have X-Ray vision? Maybe RR does? He would need to see through 2 buildings and a field house to watch them boys practice... Havent you heard your offerings at that Spencer mans place paid for us a new drone. RR can sit at home and watch them boys practice now. I'm begining to think that man at RRE is a politician.. You know what it think about them politicians? Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason! Edited by Astimeexpires01

Listen.. I've bought a few tars and wheels from the Church place.. Pretty sure its hard to see that field from there? You have X-Ray vision? Maybe RR does? He would need to see through 2 buildings and a field house to watch them boys practice... Havent you head your offerings at that Spencer mans place paid for us a new drone. RR can sit at home and watch them boys practice now. I'm begining to think that man at RRE is a politician.. You know what it think about them politicians? Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason!

LMBO

Listen.. I've bought a few tars and wheels from the Church place.. Pretty sure its hard to see that field from there? You have X-Ray vision? Maybe RR does?  He would need to see through 2 buildings and a field house to watch them boys practice... Havent you head your offerings at that Spencer mans place paid for us a new drone. RR can sit at home and watch them boys practice now. I'm begining to think that man at RRE is a politician.. You know what it think about them politicians?  Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason!

I like the view of the politicians.That was tooooooo funny

40-12 Jasper

LOPAO......you Dunlap fellers is lonely hum? Old Pirate says No need to look or be concerned when the Big Picture is the Fact the Pirates have been the most dominate team in the valley for many,many moons! Take the overall won/lost record and 8 out of 10 is awlfully good and bet the house the Jasperlites will......not have a 10 game win streak as long as they hire traveling salesmen/SOS type coaches. Now as fer you Dunlap fellers jest what is the over won/loss ratio with the Pirates? Watch out...the Pirates is going to be real.....pesky come feuding time. Coacht fellers should know OP ain't joking none neither!

Listen.. I've bought a few tars and wheels from the Church place.. Pretty sure its hard to see that field from there? You have X-Ray vision? Maybe RR does? He would need to see through 2 buildings and a field house to watch them boys practice... Havent you heard your offerings at that Spencer mans place paid for us a new drone. RR can sit at home and watch them boys practice now. I'm begining to think that man at RRE is a politician.. You know what it think about them politicians? Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason!

roy isn't in the know like he thinks. It wasn't that church mans tire place, it was the old church on the hill by the school. Oh well, old news.

roy isn't in the know like he thinks. It wasn't that church mans tire place, it was the old church on the hill by the school. Oh well, old news.

Warrior Mike I garuntee you that is what that durn man at Ronnies red eye told me. You think you no all this mess but you dont no your pie hole from the ground. I read my Murphy Fair book and talk to that man at Ronnies red eye and Foodland. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

LOPAO......you Dunlap fellers is lonely hum? Old Pirate says No need to look or be concerned when the Big Picture is the Fact the Pirates have been the most dominate team in the valley for many,many moons! Take the overall won/lost record and 8 out of 10 is awlfully good and bet the house the Jasperlites will......not have a 10 game win streak as long as they hire traveling salesmen/SOS type coaches. Now as fer you Dunlap fellers jest what is the over won/loss ratio with the Pirates? Watch out...the Pirates is going to be real.....pesky come feuding time. Coacht fellers should know OP ain't joking none neither!

By my count, 13-11 over the past 35 years, Seq vs SP, guess which leads?

By my count, 13-11 over the past 35 years, Seq vs SP, guess which leads?

Roy Oh Roy say it ain't so! Did ole Indian just take that pie from Pirate Mike and shove it up your pie hole? I told you that man from RRE is a politician.. And you know what I think about them politicians! Recon I could spot you down at that RRE real easy. Open the door look for a politician and a diaper genie. You should be located right between both.. Good day mate! Edited by Astimeexpires01