Final Top 10 All Classifications

Gerry Bertier

Probably 7-10. Also Centennial beat Ravenwood head to head pretty dang as well

I can give you centennial over cpa. I looked closer at games and opponents.

Independence is good but I'm sorry even if baylor, Oakland, or whitehaven lost to them it woudn't be like that.

Baylor played MBA and BA much tighter and there's no way Independence is beating those teams. I can live with Centennial at 10 because of that Ravenwood win. But I don't think they are better then the above teams.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BASED OFF OF THIS WEEKEND ONLY

1.). Alcoa: nobody can score on that defense

2.). Independence

3.). Ravenwood

4.). Brentwood Academy

5.). MBA

6.). Maryville

7.). Knoxville Catholic

8.). Trezevant

9.). CPA

10.). Nashville Christian

I did not include teams that I didn't see play this weekend obviously.

I think BA, MBA, and Independence could and would score on that Alcoa D.

Crazy stat I just saw on Twitter

Ravenwood, Indy, and Centennial went a combined 41-3 this season. With all three losses coming to one another.

I would think Centennial belongs somewhere on the list.  Their only two losses were to Indy (who is probably the best team, regardless of classification) and gave the 6A champ their only loss.

Brentwood Academy & Montgomery Bell Academy are so much better than the other teams. The number 1 & 2 selections are not close and that is due to playing a tough schedule that get's them ready for the playoffs. Iron sharpens iron and you don't get better playing the Little Sisters of the Poor.

1. Brentwood Academy

2. Montgomery Bell Academy

3. Independence

4. Ravenwood

5. Maryville

6. Alcoa

7. Oakland

8. Whitehaven

9.  Knoxville Catholic

10. Need Help with #10

With the season over, we need something to talk about. Congrats to all the champions from this past weekend.

I'd put Centennial at #10. They might have gotten clobbered by Indy, but so did everybody else who played them. 

1. Brentwood Academy

2. Montgomery Bell Academy

3. Independence

4. Ravenwood

5. Maryville

6. Oakland

7. Trezvent

8. Alcoa

9. Knoxville Catholic

10.Nashville Chr

No way Trez is above Alcoa or Catholic. To one demensional and not a top 10 team in all classifications Edited by Swipes

Not everyone who played Indy got destroyed... Indy beat Hillsboro 28-20 in the Quarters remember

True. Hillsboro was a better team than their final record indicates with 3 of their 4 losses coming to Oakland, Riverdale, and Indy. None of them blowouts, and were really the only team that managed to keep their game with Indy respectable (sans maybe Smyrna). If not for the CR and Riverdale losses I'd give the Burros strong consideration for the 10th spot as well.

Still hard to count out Centennial though, especially when you take their victory over Ravenwood into account.