Rumors Fly In 6A On Coaching Changes

TNBROADCASTER

Well he's in town. Seriously last year he did say that he was open for even coaching a high school team. I do hope JC gets a good coach and very soon.

That's because he is receiving the Neyland Award today at the Orange and White game not because Jeff co has an opening in at the HC position. I know he said he was open to even coaching high school but he has also said he would like to live were he can play golf and go to the beach whenever he would like to too. Jeff Co would not fit that criteria

That's because he is receiving the Neyland Award today at the Orange and White game not because Jeff co has an opening in at the HC position. I know he said he was open to even coaching high school but he has also said he would like to live were he can play golf and go to the beach whenever he would like to too. Jeff Co would not fit that criteria

DEXATI20160416212122_zpsop0vkaa9.png

DEXATI20160416221935_zpsdm2an4ro.png

I'm going to say this about Jefferson County. In the last twenty years they have only had two real good football teams and both under one coach that was there for two years. The school I believe is the largest in East Tennessee and the only school in the county so any recruiting would be in the hallways and not between neighboring schools. They have made only one good hire in all that time and they hired a guy that won a state championship two years before. To go and hire a good assistant from another football team like in the past or someone that has been out of the loop in the coaching circles will only keep this program sputtering out of control like the last twelve years. The people that are in charge of hiring need to get off their dead a##es and go after someone that is a proven winner. Quite acting like the Burger King and putting applications out on the table for losers to fill out and act like a Fortune 500 company and go after someone good.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to say this about Jefferson County. In the last twenty years they have only had two real good football teams and both under one coach that was there for two years. The school I believe is the largest in East Tennessee and the only school in the county so any recruiting would be in the hallways and not between neighboring schools. They have made only one good hire in all that time and they hired a guy that won a state championship two years before. To go and hire a good assistant from another football team like in the past or someone that has been out of the loop in the coaching circles will only keep this program sputtering out of control like the last twelve years. The people that are in charge of hiring need to get off their dead a##es and go after someone that is a proven winner. Quite acting like the Burger King and putting applications out on the table for losers to fill out and act like a Fortune 500 company and go after someone good.

I could not have said that any better myself  !!