Whats wrong with Ooltewah boyz bb

CaptObvious

If I were a coach of any sport I would set down with my team from the very start and make a clear announcement of team rules and policies and what will happen. I see crap all the time where someone broke team rules and no one on the team ever knew of any such rules other than what was in the coaches head. I would tell my team about any type of these incidents from the past that there will not be any exceptions. What happened here was just barbaric and needs to be treated as so in the punishment. This is a wake up call for all coaches and needs to be addressed before any kid ever is allowed to play.

Surely to God kids don't have to be told acts of violence such as rape won't be allowed.

Surely to God kids don't have to be told acts of violence such as rape won't be allowed.

You are spot on. These animals should be tried as adults and jailed immediately. Basketball program needs to be scrapped now. Coaches and staff fired before the day ends. G-dam.n disgrace to the entire state. Sick just reading about it.

Edited by maj

When I was a freshman, "hazing" consisted of carrying the upper classman's stuff and equipment, having to sit in the uncomfortable seat over the back wheel on the bus, receiving a socially awkward nickname, and being required to participate in the male beauty pageant (drag show) on homecoming week.

This is just beyond sick.

You are spot on. These animals should be tried as adults and jailed immediately. Basketball program needs to be scrapped now. Coaches and staff fired before the day ends. G-dam.n disgrace to the entire state. Sick just reading about it.

You got that right. They should be tried as adults. They definitely know between right and wrong. I do hope our judicial system doesn't pull the same bone headed mistakes as they did in Texas with that boy and the slap on the hand. And for the coach, he should step down. He cant control his players and shouldn't be allowed to.

You got that right. They should be tried as adults. They definitely know between right and wrong. I do hope our judicial system doesn't pull the same bone headed mistakes as they did in Texas with that boy and the slap on the hand. And for the coach, he should step down. He cant control his players and shouldn't be allowed to.

I agree 100%. But I have to wonder also about administration as well. Why was the team allow to continue in the GBurg Tournament? Last year at our Christmas Tournament a team from out of town got into some trouble the first night at their hotel. The AD of that school told the coaches to withdraw from the tournament and bring the entire team home. And this wasn't a crime to this magnitude by any means.

I agree 100%. But I have to wonder also about administration as well. Why was the team allow to continue in the GBurg Tournament? Last year at our Christmas Tournament a team from out of town got into some trouble the first night at their hotel. The AD of that school told the coaches to withdraw from the tournament and bring the entire team home. And this wasn't a crime to this magnitude by any means.

If true, the team played a game after this crime and the AD knew about it he/she should be removed from the school.

Sad and disgusting situation. The coaches need to be gone for sure, athletic director as well most likely. I'm not sure about ending the whole season. If all the other players knew what was going on and did nothing to prevent it then they should scrap the season. If the rest are completely innocent try to find and interim coach to finish out the season.