[13-0]white co. vs [13-1]lebanon

90warrior

what a game! worth the price of admission. wc plays awful first half. can't hit water if they fall out of a boat. lebanon plays well. they are a good team. i can see why they wer 13-1. wc wakes up 2nd half and starts bombing away. 13 threes. 11 of them in the 2nd half. this kind of game will help us down the road. lebanon is a tough place to play for us for some reason. go warriors!

Congrats to White Co. Everything I'd read about their shooting was spot on. 8 of 10 from three point range in 3rd qtr. What can I say? Great shooters. But shooting alone would not have won this game. I think the switch in defensive intensity the Warriors showed was every bit as impressive to me. I feel like Lebanon lost focus at the half and like somebody already said with shooting like that WC is never out of a game.

Hope the Blue Devils remember this feeling but don't dwell on it as a very good unbeaten Station Camp awaits on Friday.