Ravenwood's New HC

TheInsideScoop

Good luck to Ravenwood in finding a coach. FTLOTG I would not call Ravenwood a dynasty. Maryville, Alcoa, Riverdale back in the day were dynasties.

Obviously, Ravenwood is not the level of those programs yet in terms of decades long success at the state title contention level. But 3X reigon champions including 1-for-2 in states titles in that timeframe speaks volumes at the county and midstate level.

Ravenwood is a powerhouse and will get a good coach no matter what. This team has been in 4 of the last 11 state titles games with 2 gold balls. The new coach in fact may not have to teach, our last coach did ISS all day. Woodland Middle beat Brentwood and Sunset Middle in 2015. The best talent in the area still feeds Ravenwood. This dynasty is not over, it is only beginning!

Me thinks someone is missing the little school in southern Wilco called Summit.....even though the varsity teams won't play each other this coming season which is a shame I believe the freshman team handed Ravenwood a loss this past season.... As far as talent goes I know one of the coaches at RW spoke to him at the freshman game and he told me that quite a few of those players would end up at Nolensville.... RW is strong but no doubt going to fill the pain of redistribution of talent.....