Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

I'll more than make up for not buying cookie dough. The boosters need to run an adult raffle, could make a bunch doing that. And I think they have a 501-3C so it'd be legal. I'd support that. 

Make it like the Boys (uh, Boys and Girls) Club party and I'm in. Nevermind, I have support everything. Even cookies. Then again, I hardly even have to feed or clothe my kid during football season so maybe I can afford a few cookies. Great support from the Boosters and the community.

I'm OK with the new uniforms, and I am an old guy....the kids are the ones playing, If that is what they want, then OK with me, especially if it gets more kids out for football......I'll buy some cookies.....All gray does fit with us since it is one of our colors.....

I would like to have some home games (maybe one a year) if possible in throwback uniforms (jerseys), like the 50s, 60s and the ones we used from 70 through 2011.  Of course that costs money and that is a big obstacle in OR.

I'm OK with the new uniforms, and I am an old guy....the kids are the ones playing, If that is what they want, then OK with me, especially if it gets more kids out for football......I'll buy some cookies.....All gray does fit with us since it is one of our colors.....

I would like to have some home games (maybe one a year) if possible in throwback uniforms (jerseys), like the 50s, 60s and the ones we used from 70 through 2011. Of course that costs money and that is a big obstacle in OR.

The last part you mentioned would be awesome.

Boosters should probably run a reverse raffle for the uniforms, they can because they have the non profit status....cookies may not raise enough to get them for this season, and its for sure the school budget probably doesn't have any money for them in it.....

The average jersey runs $200 and pants run $100. Gonna take more than cookie sales.

Sad to announce that former Wildcat Rufus Shephard passed away tonight in a car crash. Rufus played on some of the 1st teams Coach Gaddis coached @ OR in 1988 and 1989. He was a tough, undersized Nose Guard. Him and Kenny Williams made a tough tandem. My prayers go out to his family whom I know, and to all of his kids. May God's grace give them the strength to deal in such a tragic time. Rest easy, Rufus.

Sad to announce that former Wildcat Rufus Shephard passed away tonight in a car crash. Rufus played on some of the 1st teams Coach Gaddis coached @ OR in 1988 and 1989. He was a tough, undersized Nose Guard. Him and Kenny Williams made a tough tandem. My prayers go out to his family whom I know, and to all of his kids. May God's grace give them the strength to deal in such a tragic time. Rest easy, Rufus.

Prayers for his family and friends.