Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

A few thoughts with no inside info. Might the Cats Have a QB that didn't play football last year? Is it time to let Ron Gray coach the OL? As with every year, EJ Bush is talking about playing football. New uniforms are sweet. Kids will have to sell a lot of cookies.

Clark's shoulder bothered him most of the year. Imagine if not.

Gotta have something to talk about in the off-season

NO NO NO

I love the new white uniforms but the dark gray don't float my boat as much but I won't complain.

I would love to know how to buy cookies over the internet or at the Secret City Festival..

RWR

Willie, if you know anyone who has a son on the team, such as Nole, just get into contact with them, or the Booster Club I would assume.

Not necessarily the case, a lot of times it's the older generation fronting the bill. Not all QB Clubs have cookie sales.

You may be right but I'll put it this way.....the older folks who don't like them shouldn't have a voice that matters. I would hope the coach can sell the new unis to whoever is going to be footing the bill. And I'll bet since the pictures have been released that the coach already has done that.

As long as they get the cardinal color right, I like the new unis. This years team was still wearing the uniforms that Blade ordered. The red pants are not the right color, they don't even match the jerseys. New unis waayyy overdue. Pleas, just get the colors right!

Nike will pay a percentage of the cost for each uni. I doubt they will be able to replace both home and away pants, home and away jerseys in one year, may have to get one set this season and the other set next.

You may be right but I'll put it this way.....the older folks who don't like them shouldn't have a voice that matters. I would hope the coach can sell the new unis to whoever is going to be footing the bill. And I'll bet since the pictures have been released that the coach already has done that.

Gallatin got new grey uni's last year and the sentiment was the same. The younger people liked them and the traditionalist older people hated them. I personally don't mind them if they are used sparingly and not every game. The older people generally do have a say somewhat when the major supporters are the ones footing the bill. If I am a major contributor, then yeah I want a day in it. So it goes both ways. In a few years it won't matter if they stay with them or not.

As long as they get the cardinal color right, I like the new unis. This years team was still wearing the uniforms that Blade ordered. The red pants are not the right color, they don't even match the jerseys. New unis waayyy overdue. Pleas, just get the colors right!

Nike will pay a percentage of the cost for each uni. I doubt they will be able to replace both home and away pants, home and away jerseys in one year, may have to get one set this season and the other set next.

AMEN. The pants we have had are more of a maroon/dark purpleish color. Didn't like them when they came out, and still don't. CARDINAL!!!! Geez.