1A Region 6

MIDTNSports15

good thing you left most of the first teamers in pretty much all night against Collinwood then...

This is simply not true. If you were at the game you would know this is not a fact! It was Huntingdons first game of the season, so there were many player getting moved around in different positions. Maybe Huntingdon should trot the first team out for 5 or 10 plays then take them out so no one gets their feelings hurt. I haven't heard one person around here complaining about Milan hanging 62 on Huntingdon. It just made the boys realize they have work to do. Maybe that's how these other teams should approach it.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is simply not true. If you were at the game you would know this is not a fact! It was Huntingdons first game of the season, so there were many player getting moved around in different positions. Maybe Huntingdon should trot the first team out for 5 or 10 plays then take them out so no one gets their feelings hurt. I haven't heard one person around here complaining about Milan hanging 62 on Huntingdon. It just made the boys realize they have work to do. Maybe that's how these other teams should approach it.

I listened to the game on YOUR radio broadcast...they were calling the same names in the fourth that they called in the first...with occasional exceptions...they even said they were surprised to see the starters going so long    to your credit I think they did have mostly subs in for the last four or five minutes

Edited by TheMirrorThief

nobody has said squat about Huntingdon running up the score, where did you hear that?

I listened to the game on YOUR radio broadcast...they were calling the same names in the fourth that they called in the first...with occasional exceptions...they even said they were surprised to see the starters going so long

You see, Huntingdons a lot like Cwood, you keep hearing the same names because everybody is kin to each other

naw, hadn't been over your way in months

btw check those teams records...

Check what records? Cornersville and that little Alabama school are awful. Y'all will win against the weak and get blown out by the good, just accept it, but keep one thing in mind, don't let it come down to the last game of the year to need a win to make the playoffs because that's when your worse beating will come

Check what records? Cornersville and that little Alabama school are awful. Y'all will win against the weak and get blown out by the good, just accept it, but keep one thing in mind, don't let it come down to the last game of the year to need a win to make the playoffs because that's when your worse beating will come

like you got anything to do with it other than the same old hot air

Cmon dude. Don't be bashing my guys. Wth.