Region 2-1A

Remmij

Now don't start that we've already heard Jellico is a powerhouse this year Coal Field is the most physical team in the region Oneida has vaunted passing attack now and Harriman picked up two SEC caliber tailbacks I don't know looks like Greenback from the back looking up now

I've been hearing Jellico is loaded so now I might start thinking a little differently. Yes Coalfield is a very physical but GB more physical. Don't know if we'll be able to hang with Jellico if they have became a powerhouse. Harriman lost too many to be good so I guess Jellico's district results won't be too shabby this year

Well we scrimmaged wartburg and Cumberland gap. I'm not being mean but them two need some work. We looked ok, not great but it is still early. Mostly silly mistakes and missed assignments but all in all we moved the ball well against both and didn't give up any points on defense. Both really struggled to move the ball much on us. Again that's what most would have expected. I was hoping we would look a little more polished but we are replacing 7 starters on each side of the ball and we've got A LOT of young fellars out there. Gonna be interesting to see how they progress the next couple of weeks. On a side note, I only stayed for about an hour and a half and being a 3 way scrimmage only saw 4 Oneida offensive possessions but we were something like 6-7 for probably about 130-150 yards passing while I was there. :popcorneater:

Good info. I just saw a few highlights that were uploaded tonight(site: ''The name cannot be said." -The 13th Warrior) from the Tech & home scrimmage. They look good from what I saw, mostly offense pass plays. They look like they've matured/grown as a team since Spring(played Wartburg) and are well disciplined but unexperienced as you pointed out from losing so many starters. I've been told twice their going to have a tough & bad season, I even thought it somewhat from what they lost from 2015 but see talent and potential. Lay is talented at WR, the Bowling kid is quick and Lawson is big RB that can run. The QB seems quicker especially out of the pocket on PA. Decent size OL. From what's been said here another stingy D. What hurts is 3 of the first 4 are away games to start the season though I think they'll handle at Oakdale, Meigs at home, GB & TKA away.

Edited by TheOgre78

Now don't start that we've already heard Jellico is a powerhouse this year Coal Field is the most physical team in the region Oneida has vaunted passing attack now and Harriman picked up two SEC caliber tailbacks I don't know looks like Greenback from the back looking up now

SEC caliber on the same 1A team? Might as well just give us the golf ball and not even play the season. I'd like to know why I've not seen these kids on the field yet and where they're hiding
  • Upvote 1

SEC caliber on the same 1A team? Might as well just give us the golf ball and not even play the season. I'd like to know why I've not seen these kids on the field yet and where they're hiding

Do you like Callaway or pinnacle?I prefer pinnacle and have a golf bag full of them but I will glady give you one....Should I send it by your cheerleader???

Good info. I just saw a few highlights that were uploaded tonight(site: ''The name cannot be said." -The 13th Warrior) from the Tech & home scrimmage. They look good from what I saw, mostly offense pass plays. They look like they've matured/grown as a team since Spring(played Wartburg) and are well disciplined but unexperienced as you pointed out from losing so many starters. I've been told twice their going to have a tough & bad season, I even thought it somewhat from what they lost from 2015 but see talent and potential. Lay is talented at WR, the Bowling kid is quick and Lawson is big RB that can run. The QB seems quicker especially out of the pocket on PA. Decent size OL. From what's been said here another stingy D. What hurts is 3 of the first 4 are away games to start the season though I think they'll handle at Oakdale, Meigs at home, GB & TKA away.

Meigs is going to be tough to pull out a win against,they will be very good.TKA is on the rise as we know by their win against OHS last year.I am still up in the air about Midway!I have a feeling they may just be a little better than last year.I hope the Indians the best as always except that ONE game!

Meigs is going to be tough to pull out a win against,they will be very good.TKA is on the rise as we know by their win against OHS last year.I am still up in the air about Midway!I have a feeling they may just be a little better than last year.I hope the Indians the best as always except that ONE game!

i heard that midways qb went to Loudon. If so midway will be down again unless they got some more kids

Can't sneak a typo in around hers and get away with it!LoL.Looking forward to seeing you all again this year.

should be a good year. Don't expect much from us. "We lost too much to be good again." Guess we will just try and see if we can beat out Midway and Jellico to go to the playoffs. Jellico might win the region since they're loaded.