Riverdale hires Will Kriesky

adalum96

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the BEST news I have heard since it was announced that Coach A was LEAVING!

Come on Spring Training.

Do we really need to wait until Baseball is over?

'Somebody' needs to send our kicker to the same camp Siegel is sending theirs to.

Here are a couple of quotes from the coach on the hire...

Kriesky said expect there to be some changes in the offense from the Warriors' spread offense.

"It will change; we won't be as much uptempo," Kriesky said. "We'll still have that uptempo package. We'll get under center a little more. We will still get in (shotgun), and we will still throw it.

"But we will get more 2-back sets in the backfield. And we'll have a tight end."

Lol

They are both trained by James Wilhoit.

Yes I know.  That is the main reason Siegel has had the BEST kicking game in the county going back to Harrison Reed kicking all those points and making all region during his time at Siegel.  Hard to believe a kid I have known since he was 4 is kicking now in college on a FULL RIDE!

Now WE just need to get one instead of the kicking game being an after thought!

OK here is the BS I am hearing this week. I have talked to three parents plus a couple folks I know at the school board office. One of them confirmed something I first heard last week. 'IF' it is true, then it is treating the new coach REALLY SORRY!

First is Mr Nolan WILL be RETIRING May 2017. That's why the new HC came from the staff and hired quick.

Second is the new head Coach BETTER make this year count because after May 2017, all bets are off.

Even as tough as I am on Coaches, I would at least give him three years to prove himself.

Coach K, I am with you this year and you will not hear any gripes from me. After that it is between you and the new Principal, whoever that is! Odds being taken now is they will be FEMALE NON sports background.

I am not sure where you are getting your info from but I will disagree with you on a few things.

Nolan retiring has not been official because quite frankly he doesn't know.

As far as a new principal after he retires I believe the next one is already and administrator there ( that is a guess. I have no real knowledge of that)

Coach K will be given time.

Lastly as far as partner on staff I have NO IDEA who or what you are talking about. I think your source might be messing with you.

Sorry LOD that wasn't you with same sex partner

So Warrior dad. I have no CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING about or who you are talking about

The current and two EX wives could have told you that. LOL

Second the 'retirement' may NOT be in his hands anymore. It is NOT the same school board it once was, but some folks will work there forever.

I agree with you on the new choice for Principal. If the powers at be at the county they would do away with all sports. There have been rumors that a certain lets say "same sex female partner" currently on the staff could be considered for the positon..

I love it when people say such idiotic things like you. Hope your butt can cash the check your mouth just wrote. Not sure you will be a booster much longer if you continue to post such outlandish comments.