Region 3AAA tourney begins

85warrior

I can't hear the music anymore, has the band stopped playing? LOL .......... Congrats to white county on such a great season and giving us a reason to check the box scores. Hate to see the season end this early but you don't have anything to hang your heads about, you have a fun and exciting team to watch play.

I will agree the schedule was weak. It has been since we left district 7. However BC played great and had a great game plan. So no excuses here but the 3 guys in stripes was not great. Wasnt the reason we lost but very frustrating. Great season WC and great game to BC. I sure will miss those seniors

85/90 warrior will be silent tonight.

"White County wins region easily"

Nothing is ever guranteed but hey atleast you broke a state record right? Weak schedules show during tourney time.

I'm right here. I personally never said anything about us winning easily so don't make up lies on me. Great season. Go Warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will agree the schedule was weak. It has been since we left district 7. However BC played great and had a great game plan. So no excuses here but the 3 guys in stripes was not great. Wasnt the reason we lost but very frustrating. Great season WC and great game to BC. I sure will miss those seniors

Yes. Cade Crosland(mvp of 6aaa) fouled out for the first time ever in 4 years. Mitchell Lamb probably hat to sit for over 2 quarters in foul trouble. That's what hurt us most.