Head Coaching job openings?

greenergrass

Is that the CA girls coach who went 24-7 and got to a substate game?

Was this her first year? If not shes the same one I watched coach multiple games the year before. She failed to recognize what defense a team was playing, literally yelled goofy stuff the whole game, took a 6'5" post and made her a nonfactor, and had two eight grade guards dominate her team in the BGA tournament.

Maybe it's a different coach?

I can't speak to the BGA tournament last year, as I was not there.  All I know, is she took a historically terrible program to a substate game in 2 years.  Check CA's records prior to her taking the job.  CA's girls program had never been to a substate game prior to this past year; they set a school record for wins. 

I can't speak to the BGA tournament last year, as I was not there. All I know, is she took a historically terrible program to a substate game in 2 years. Check CA's records prior to her taking the job. CA's girls program had never been to a substate game prior to this past year; they set a school record for wins.

Their talent level for that classification is good IMO. Having a 6'5" C and good guard play is a great starting point. I do not know her but watching her team get soundly beaten by a team they should have beaten by 25+ was surprising. It was not really that they lost but HOW they lost. Also, not recognizing a simple triangle and two the entire game (she yelled box and one) baffled me. I am not suggesting she is not due praise for their record but the tourney I witnessed was certainly not what one would consider a good showing.