Middleton vs. Dresden

tigerfanatic

Going to be a dog fight. Middleton a slight favorite because they will be home. Dresden can beat these guys though. Dresden kinda run out of gas on GC tonight. But still a team that could make it to the Boro and make some noise.

The same was said about us (Middleton) last year and what happen??? We to fast and athletic...big and slow not gonna beat us!!!

Last year all everybody wanted to talk about was that Middleton didn't play anybody. They have now won 65 games in a row and people still say they haven't played anybody! If they can win 4 more games this year, they will have 2 state titles and a 69 game winning streak but I guess it will be because they didn't play anybody!

GC has beaten Westview, Dresden twice, Chester County twice, Liberty twice, South Side, Peabody three times, Bradford four times, UC twice, Houston County. No disrespect to Middleton, we will see how Sat. pans out before I pass judgement. I seen them play TCA at the middle of the year and TCA lost a close one at TCA. Middleton has a great coach and a great team. Just not crowning them king just yet.

The same was said about us (Middleton) last year and what happen??? We to fast and athletic...big and slow not gonna beat us!!!

I typically just post on Dresden football threads but thought I'd jump in here. As we found out last year, beating Middleton will be a tall task. Dresden pretty much has the same players as last year so I feel like playing Middletom at home last year will help them. Maybe they won't be shell shocked playing there again this year. Not sure where you got your info but I've never heard anyone describe the Lady Lions as BIG & SLOW. One thing about Dresden is there is no one star player so you have to match up with all 5 because they can all be a threat. I'm hoping for a good game.

GC has beaten Westview, Dresden twice, Chester County twice, Liberty twice, South Side, Peabody three times, Bradford four times, UC twice, Houston County. No disrespect to Middleton, we will see how Sat. pans out before I pass judgement. I seen them play TCA at the middle of the year and TCA lost a close one at TCA. Middleton has a great coach and a great team. Just not crowning them king

You aren't giving Middleton near enough credit. Dresden would beat GC on a neutral court and almost did on their home court. Don't get to pumped up about GC going to win it all. Middleton has won the Gold Ball with two undefeated seasons. For you to think they shouldn't be the favorite again is your choice but I wouldnt bet against them.  GC hasn't been to the glass house with this group of girls and that usually brings out nerves and more pressure. Teams that have been before like Middleton and those 7A teams will be ready so you better take care of business with Riverside first.  I think GC will beat Riverside but you would never go to Middleton and beat them. Go Dresden!