Middleton vs. Dresden

tigerfanatic

Dresden is definitely outmatched. 37-17 at the half. Middleton is killing them on the boards.

You're right Dresden was outmatched...8 on the court against 5. You'd think they'd built a championship team a decent gym. Never in my life have I been to a gym where you're told you have to sit down & can't cheer all because the home fans are taking up half of the visitor side & can't see. Talk about a home cooking. I also hope your child doesn't have to end their HS career like that & have grown adults cheering & waving bye when they're visibly upset. Good luck to you in the Boro. You should be ok if you get lucky & draw the same refs.

You're right Dresden was outmatched...8 on the court against 5. You'd think they'd built a championship team a decent gym. Never in my life have I been to a gym where you're told you have to sit down & can't cheer all because the home fans are taking up half of the visitor side & can't see. Talk about a home cooking. I also hope your child doesn't have to end their HS career like that & have grown adults cheering & waving bye when they're visibly upset. Good luck to you in the Boro. You should be ok if you get lucky & draw the same refs.

The officials did not beat Dresden.  Dresden was NEVER in this game.  And I am sure nobody has ever gotten any "home cooking" in Dresden.  Stop complaining.  You got whipped by the superior team.

Don't see how anyone can say the refs cost them the game. Middleton was the better team by far. Middleton was way to fast for them. When are the Tigers going to get any respect? Dresden is a good team but like I said the speed of Middleton was way too much for them. That's why there was such a difference in the free throws. Dresden either had to foul or give up a easy bucket.

I am so tired of hearing how we need a new gym. We would love to have one and when any of you that complain can send money to our county to pay for it we will be glad to build one. Our girls fought hard tonight and using our gym and officials as an excuse is taking away from the talent and heart  these girls give each game they play. Go Lady Tigers!!!

• Upvote 1

Middleton keeps winning cause they don't play anybody and now they win because of the refs! Give me a break! Dresden has a good team with a couple of good shooters but they never had a chance tonight, game was over with very early. Middleton had way to much size and speed.

Dtownfan364:

This is why you lose. Instead of saying you got whipped, you blame the refs, the gym or the wind direction. What about when #14 elbowed Perry in the face? Was that okay? Or pushed Jones after Jones blocked her shot?

I saw a post that said Dresden was dirty. And yes, yes you were.

Have a nice spring.

It never fails..Dresden fans always blame the refs!