Riverside @Gibson Co rematch

I think its pretty evident now how Middleton and Gibson County stack up.  GC and Dresden played to two close overtime games this year. Middleton beats Dresden by 23 and it could have been worse.  All I can say is I hope GC and Middleton are in opposite brackets.  I would love to see these two play in the Championship game but it wont happen. Watch out for Pickett County.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its pretty evident now how Middleton and Gibson County stack up. GC and Dresden played to two close overtime games this year. Middleton beats Dresden by 23 and it could have been worse. All I can say is I hope GC and Middleton are in opposite brackets. I would love to see these two play in the Championship game but it wont happen. Watch out for Pickett County.

Ok. Since that's the comparison we are making. Look at both teams games against Liberty. GC wins by 30+ both games and Middleton won both games by single digits. I'm not at all saying GC will beat Middleton. They are very impressive obviously. But you can't just compare one common opponent and decide from that.

The Scott kid for Decatur County is a player. Still a pretty good team. Gives Middleton a little more love. GC beat them by 17, but they still had some talent and was a pretty good team. They played hard.

She is impressive for sure. But I think #21 defense wore her out in 2nd half and that's when we were able to pull away along with Lannom making some shots. Fields and white were both steady the entire game.

She is impressive for sure. But I think #21 defense wore her out in 2nd half and that's when we were able to pull away along with Lannom making some shots. Fields and white were both steady the entire game.

it's sad the only 2 undefeated teams in 1A will prob meet in the semis instead of the finals...the semis will be the champ game and the finals will be an after thought...

way to go T$$AA...

and at $7 a ticket to see 1 game...I understand each school and the T$$AA gets 1/3rd each...that's a lot of money going to the T$$AA...where does that money go??...the T$$AA's staff's salaries are  a closely guarded secret....open up Bernard...

South Green and Pickett County can play. The bad thing about it is if GC/Middleton meet it will be on Friday and the South Green Pickett County game will be on Wednesday and they will have fresher legs than a potential GC/Middleton Friday matchup. Middleton probably a little deeper than GC so it might effect GC more if they were to play a championship game Sat. But it is never easy when you get up here and I would like my chances against Middleton better in Round 2 vs a Round 1 matchup because this set of girls hadn't been up here. None the less, I am very thankful to be up here.

South Green and Pickett County can play. The bad thing about it is if GC/Middleton meet it will be on Friday and the South Green Pickett County game will be on Wednesday and they will have fresher legs than a potential GC/Middleton Friday matchup. Middleton probably a little deeper than GC so it might effect GC more if they were to play a championship game Sat. But it is never easy when you get up here and I would like my chances against Middleton better in Round 2 vs a Round 1 matchup because this set of girls hadn't been up here. None the less, I am very thankful to be up here.

.... At this point in the game, that stuff doesn't matter anymore.