Pickett Co 61 Jackson Co 20

bobcatfan#1

Congratulations to the Lady Bobcats on their blowout win...10 threes and the game was over in the first few minutes...8-3, 17-3, 20-5...JC never in the game...4 Pickett Co wins over JC this season and none close. Congratulations to MVP Tristan McClellan and All Tournament Alahna Bilberry, Jayna Ferrell, Abbi Buck and Courtney Pritchett...and the rest of our Lady Bobcats, cheerleaders and outstanding fans. I loved the themes...neon colors (later copied by JC), Country and then best last night...Super Hero...with so many great costumes! We'll all be there in full force at Boyd Buchanon!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Lady Bobcats on their blowout win...10 threes and the game was over in the first few minutes...8-3, 17-3, 20-5...JC never in the game...4 Pickett Co wins over JC this season and none close. Congratulations to MVP Tristan McClellan and All Tournament Alahna Bilberry, Jayna Ferrell, Abbi Buck and Courtney Pritchett...and the rest of our Lady Bobcats, cheerleaders and outstanding fans. I loved the themes...neon colors (later copied by JC), Country and then best last night...Super Hero...with so many great costumes! We'll all be there in full force at Boyd Buchanon!

When your team loses you will be the first one on here making excuses on why it happened. Your posts are garbage, always ready to put JC down. Can't wait to hear you excuses when Middleton beats you guys again at state.

When your team loses you will be the first one on here making excuses on why it happened. Your posts are garbage, always ready to put JC down. Can't wait to hear you excuses when Middleton beats you guys again at state.

You might have to play Middleton first...lol

Such hostility. Both of you need to look in the mirror and come back. Best of luck to both teams in the sectional.

Certainly no hostility from me...don't know what you are talking about. I expect both to be in the glass house. I think Middleton will also. One or both will likely meet up with them.

Gleason whipped them like that in the state tournament a few years ago. 

Since we are living in the past, should i list the numerous monumental beat downs Jackson County has put on your West Tn teams over the years Greenfield?  If i remember correctly most of them were 33-0 or close to it when they got beat by double digits.  FACT!