Clay Co vs Hampton

uknoit2

Will not have to double team him but key is A lot quicker live than on tape. Just take care of the rest and yall be fine. Key guarded Walt all night so I am sure he will be on coby. #4 had 32 so that u should tell you something. Big kid tries to block every shot and against us I think he did lol. Kids at Mc had bad. One kid beats them in football and then 1 kid beats them in basketball. Dang we can't catch a break lol

LOL!!! Got to stop the others.

You really think they'll put Key on Coby? 25 to 30' away from the goal? If so, this will be fun to watch

Honest question: If "To be honest I haven't seen a d that could stop us yet" is true, how many points does Clay County average/game? 85-90+? I know they've only lost 2 games, but have they just destroyed everybody all year? That's what I'm reading.

No they have had close games and average around 78-80 a game. Their two loses came in OT one was triple OT with both being away games. 58-54 vs Sevier County in the Smoke Classic Champ. They know what it's like to play close games.

Sounds like you all better be skeered!

We're too ignorant to be skeered! :D

This is the CC team that lost to Grace last March....But now is better than UC last season and as good as Mitchell this year!

I did read where the coach claims to know nothing about Hampton...Reckon where's he's been ??