Clay Co vs Hampton

uknoit2

I have seen CC play VB twice (at VB and the other I believe was at Livingston Academy) Zones were all that were played and the CC team simply passed it around the three point line until they got a shot. I didn't see any defense that moved with the pass or any hands up, etc. Most of the time, the defense had their hands down and moved after the catch was made. No man to man, no pressing type of defenses, no trapping defenses. IDK, maybe I just watched some bad games.

I didn't notice any tough defenses played against CC, but I am not a coach, just a fan and what do I know? Maybe CC has already seen the toughest defenses imaginable.

Not saying that but I guarantee Hampton isn't going to show them anything they haven't seen. Also VB never played at Livingston Academy. Clay only played them during his the season. They aren't even in the region ;).

Not saying that but I guarantee Hampton isn't going to show them anything they haven't seen. Also VB never played at Livingston Academy. Clay only played them during his the season. They aren't even in the region ;).

Probably not gonna show them anything they haven't seen...But I feel confident it will be a bit better D than they saw with, let's say, Clarkrange or Sevier

Probably not gonna show them anything they haven't seen...But I feel confident it will be a bit better D than they saw with, let's say, Clarkrange or Sevier

I feel confident about that also. With Ned's teams, you play defense first or you set on the bench lol.

Edited by dogtruth

We will be prepared and have a good game plan, Ned  does a great job. Ithink it will just take a more overall talented team to beat us. Basketball is a day to day thing,sometimes everything falls and other days you can't buy one. This stuff is hard to pick,

I have looked at Hampton's schedule and there aren't many good teams on it.  You haven't played anyone that could beat you since Christmas except for Grainger who did beat you and a home sectional game against Meigs County.  Your weak schedule will catch up to you on Thursday.  There are no Berean Christian or Northview Academy's in this tournament.  

Clay by 14

I have looked at Hampton's schedule and there aren't many good teams on it.  You haven't played anyone that could beat you since Christmas except for Grainger who did beat you and a home sectional game against Meigs County.  Your weak schedule will catch up to you on Thursday.  There are no Berean Christian or Northview Academy's in this tournament.  

Clay by 14

Thank you so much. You never got one game right on the girls schedule. I feel better that you are picking against us.

Clarkrange maybe but Sevier was a vgood AAA school and that was a very low scoring game. I doubt it gets much better than that.

Clarkrange maybe but Sevier was a vgood AAA school and that was a very low scoring game. I doubt it gets much better than that.

Sorry Sho, but Sevier wasn't impressive...They got beat by science hill, who got beat by Unicoi Co, who we beat handily at Unicoi Co.

But this one will be Hampton vs Clay Co....should be interesting!

UC, SOS means absolutely nothing! It's all about match-ups...Hampton has proven this over and over and over in football and basketball.