Clay Co vs Hampton

uknoit2

How deep does Hampton bench go. Clay Co has a deep bench. I do think Hampton will be able to man up against clay. Key going to get his points. Got to keep him off the free throw line. The kid doesn't miss. 13 best defense player they have. 33 shoots the ball well. The little freshman off the bench is very very quick. Clay just don't have any size and I think Hampton keeps it close but but hard to pick a winner right now

How deep does Hampton bench go. Clay Co has a deep bench. I do think Hampton will be able to man up against clay. Key going to get his points. Got to keep him off the free throw line. The kid doesn't miss. 13 best defense player they have. 33 shoots the ball well. The little freshman off the bench is very very quick. Clay just don't have any size and I think Hampton keeps it close but but hard to pick a winner right now

Our bench has good guard subs and the post sub won't miss a beat. Can't imagine a quicker scorer and defender than Zy Moore for Meigs.

Sounds like it will be a very fun game to watch

These boys have been very fun to watch!! Coby and Nate is something else if Coby don't break your ankles and put it in your eye, Nate will drive and put it in over ya! And company playing d and causing turn overs!! Well rounded group but most of all., them knowing who to give thanks to! I go to church with one of the boys and this past Sunday he announced his calling to preach that is awesome!!

These boys have been very fun to watch!! Coby and Nate is something else if Coby don't break your ankles and put it in your eye, Nate will drive and put it in over ya! And company playing d and causing turn overs!! Well rounded group but most of all., them knowing who to give thanks to! I go to church with one of the boys and this past Sunday he announced his calling to preach that is awesome!!

Well, that's just great news...One of those boys will be preaching Easter Sunday night...Entering adulthood on a solid foundation with a great work ethic is priceless

Zy Moore from Meigs is very good but not like Key.

I wish Hampton all the luck we can send them but key will be best tall faced this year. Should be great game to watch both teams like to push ball up the court.

Do yall think van Buren has a chance against Grace

I'd go with Grace...just threw up in my mouth a lil...

Just kidding around pride, 12thman, and knox...