Memphis Mitchell versus MTCS

Btw1993

Mitchell has a great program and it's great that these young men are given the opportunity to play ball. Does Mitchell play Whitehaven? I'd say the boys that were rejected would want an opportunity to show they belong!

Might want to call the right person names.  Those elderly eyes have you seeing things.  You may want to read up on schools so you know your stuff.

https://wcah.org/Gen/2cPtPtPtPt.aspx?p1=2824&p2=2823&p3=2825&p4=2826&ph=2827

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There athletes enrolled @ KIPP Nashville aren't that good. They have just started to push kids and go after players that will help them in the 1A class this year which will be there first. They have played in rec leagues before due to lack of talent.

The one in Nashville is nothing more than a glorified home school. While it may become someone one of these days it won't be anytime soon.

The one in Nashville is nothing more than a glorified home school. While it may become someone one of these days it won't be anytime soon.

As far as athletics they just couldn't get kids to come.  The Mr. Basketball 2AA Bo Hodges actually attended there before Station Camp.  They were going to play 1A then but his father tried some things that weren't approved.  Something with his age I believe.  I know the kid should have graduated in 2015 originally.  That's what put athletics on hold.  It's a pretty great school academically

Thank you sir for confirming what I have been trying to tell this idiot.

Smart people are wrong same as "idiots" (lol)...they generally admit it and move on rather than to grasp for details to support their position. That comes from experience...I've been wrong a lot, but nobody seems to mind if you just say so.