Did Blount County school lose All district RB and middle school MVP?

32hammer

Is it confirmed that a blount county high school has lost an All district RB to Alcoa?

I think its confirmed that a few of the Eagleton starters including the MVP of the middle school championship game have made their way over to play HS ball for the Tornadoes.

Any thoughts on how this impacts the 4 BC teams this fall?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it confirmed that a blount county high school has lost an All district RB to Alcoa?

I think its confirmed that a few of the Eagleton starters including the MVP of the middle school championship game have made their way over to play HS ball for the Tornadoes.

Any thoughts on how this impacts the 4 BC teams this fall?

I heard back around Christmas the Heritage RB was making the move. Hard to build a program when you lose great talent like that.

Down't evur unduressteemate goodur efishunt moddurn garbige servuss..... :popcorneater:

GRBTK933.jpg

When your in business you can't take rejection personally.These customers are thinking where else could I send my child to school  for a $600.00 fee and get free breakfast the entire time plus a State Championship Ring. The trade off with those free breakfast would save a person with a growing boy a fortune. Unfortunately on the bad side is those are the people that are taking their trash and putting it in the newspaper recycle bin at Big Lots.