Did Blount County school lose All district RB and middle school MVP?

32hammer

When your in business you can't take rejection personally.These customers are thinking where else could I send my child to school  for a $600.00 fee and get free breakfast the entire time plus a State Championship Ring. The trade off with those free breakfast would save a person with a growing boy a fortune. Unfortunately on the bad side is those are the people that are taking their trash and putting it in the newspaper recycle bin at Big Lots.

Barn.... STARSNBARS Garbige and Recrootin Servuss ant fer evurbodee....Butt tha Big Lotts iz inn Alcoee....And evun thair closed on Christmas....Unlike SNB Garbige and Recrootin Servuss

B)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What year is that rb? Hasn't he been at hairtage a while? Does Alcoa have room in the backfield? What's the full story ?

What year is that rb ?  A. Senior

Hasn't he been at haritage a while?  A. Yes

Does Alcoa have room in the backfield?  A. Going to be a log jam at that position.

What's the full story? A. Nothing other than a parents decision. Super great kid .

This award is sponsored by the Blount County School Systems to who ever steals the most players from them in an entire year. I knew Coach Wilson won a few of these in the late seventies especially when Maryville won the 1976 and 1978 Championships but Coach Rankin is going to need a bigger house sooner or later to put these in because he has won the last eleven awards.:x6irn8.jpg/

Edited by BarneySox2007

I guess things like loyaltyand commitment are gone. So who are all the jokers on here who think county players transferring to city schools just to play ball is a myth?

It's the parents of these kids that you should be talking to. I myself am disappointed that the kid is leaving Heritage but it's the parents decision not the kids. I'm a fan of all four schools in Blount County but since I played for Maryville so that is where my first loyalty goes to. I also know so many parents of kids that play at the other schools that I'm always pulling for them also. It wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if Maryville didn't take tuition students at all but I do know that there are very few players from the county that are on Maryville.  Eagleton has always been the hotbed of kids going to Alcoa every year and it being a county school most feel it should be the feeding Heritage but it is just a fact that Alcoa ends up with a lot of those kids. Alcoa would be in 5A easy if the TSSAA should go to the multiplier rule because of the number of kids that are on tuition playing football but that is yet to be determined but they did do something about the private schools so I look for this to be the next subject. I myself don't want to see Heritage go through all the crap they have been through the past two decades but it's the parents that are making these decisions.

What year is that rb ? A. Senior

Hasn't he been at haritage a while? A. Yes

Does Alcoa have room in the backfield? A. Going to be a log jam at that position.

What's the full story? A. Nothing other than a parents decision. Super great kid .

I hope the greener pastures work out for the young man.

Here we go again....

AB I can remember things back to the early mid sixties clear as a bell. I even went to that Central and Oak Ridge game 25 years ago that you started a thread about that you weren't born yet at the time .I could tell you stories that can't be told on here in regards to all the schools and some of the stuff that has went on behind the curtains you won't find in the archives of old newspapers.