Saw Trezevant team today and all I can say is WOW!

Galilee

Today I was at Trezevant for a basketball camp and the football team walked throgh the gym. All the basketball coaches stopped and they were amazed. Those young men all looked like body builders. When you look at their weight room it loks like an elementary weight room. Coach White does not let that stop him from pushing those young men. I have seen a lot of 6A teams and they do not look like Trezevant team. 2A look out.

Today I was at Trezevant for a basketball camp and the football team walked throgh the gym. All the basketball coaches stopped and they were amazed. Those young men all looked like body builders. When you look at their weight room it loks like an elementary weight room. Coach White does not let that stop him from pushing those young men. I have seen a lot of 6A teams and they do not look like Trezevant team. 2A look out.

very good news

YOUR smoking crack if you believe that. Union city even being a little overated last year would smoke trezevant.

Union City's biggest asset in recent years has been line play both offensively and defensively. They lose a couple lineman and you see what happened last year. Trezevant was big, and they had a lot more skill players than UC has had on both sides. No one in 1A or 2A will beat Trezevant in 2016, unless a miracle happens. I with Bass on this one.
  • Upvote 1