Saw Trezevant team today and all I can say is WOW!

Galilee

There are no guarantees. Trez should be favored. Some saw an unstoppable team at Cookeville. I saw a team who makes dumb mistakes and is easily pushed out of their comfort zone. Not calling them a 1 player team but without #5 Marion wins that game by 2 TDs or more. So his  health is vital.    

They may have another #5. Two years ago no one knew who #5 was until the starting running back went down in the championship against Fulton. It didn't take long until they did. This bunch has talent out the rear end. I do agree that they are prone to mistakes.

I hear the talk about Trez can not do to Alcoa and Maryville. But is the same program that went toe to toe against a great Fulton team at that time was rolling . 5 was a 10 grader then and was offense MVP in the game . Now the year as a senior with almost everybody back we go toe to toe with Maryville and Alcoa . T-high run from nobody set up I forgot you didn't people don't like a team from Memphis is dominating . 

Is this clown for real? Does he seriously believe this dribble? 

Have your fun on me but I have fun seeing Coach White and T-High win another ring . And if you got the best back in the state why not run him .

When you take your time and are literate you are easy to understand.I can't wait to see this Trez team again,with all the bungles they had in the finals it was fun to watch a man among boys! Edited by orngnblk

When you take your time and are literate you are easy to understand.I can't wait to see this Trez team again,with all the bungles they had in the finals it was fun to watch a man among boys!

Can't wait to watch the MAN at Clemson. Clemson is getting several talented kids from TN.  I guess they will be my new favorite team. I love watching their Coach.

Trezevant's 2016 Football Schedule

http://102892.digitalsports.com/pages/schedule/?aggTeamId=1472600

My hat is off to their coach for again scheduling one of the toughest series of non-region games. Mississippi Class 6A Southhaven, Mississippi Class 6A Desoto Central, Tennessee D2 - AA Ensworth, and Tennessee Class 4A Memphis East. Add MAHS and Mitchell in region play and that is a decent run of it. That will get you ready for the post season.

Edited by kwc

Trezevant's 2016 Football Schedule

http://102892.digitalsports.com/pages/schedule/?aggTeamId=1472600

My hat is off to their coach for again scheduling one of the toughest series of non-region games. Mississippi Class 6A Southhaven, Mississippi Class 6A Desoto Central, Tennessee D2 - AA Ensworth, and Tennessee Class 4A Memphis East. Add MAHS and Mitchell in region play and that is a decent run of it. That will get you ready for the post season.

I so hope we meet this year. Edited by BoydBucFan