Region 7-4A

Solomon

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor has it Hardin Co. sweeps Region from there down it will be a dog fight again I'm sure.

Don't know if I'll go that route just yet. Despite losing a lot of playmakers, Lexington still has a lot. Crockett will be better. I'm sure Coach Hookfin would get Hawood bigger and stronger since he went finished his first full off-season in Brownsville.

With that being said: my prediction for Region 7-4A are:

1. Hardin County

2. Lexington

3. Crockett County

4. North Side

5. Haywood 

6. Dyer County

7. Chester County

8. Ripley

9. Obion Central

It sucks because a good quality team will not make the playoffs, that's why this district is still the toughest in West Tennessee. North Side is the team that'll be hard to judge and I do believe the winner of NS/Haywood will get that 4 seed. I'm not even sold on Crockett being the 3 seed just yet.  

Had someone not associated with Lexington say they have the talent to win the region this year and make a run in November.

I know. I know.

I have no idea what any of them will be this year.

I believe Milan scrimmaged Lexington this past spring and took it to them pretty good. From what I was told Lexington had a lot of work to do in the trenches on both sides of the ball. This could be deceiving because Milan will be extremely strong in this department next year. Also I have no idea what players Lexington was missing due to spring sports and injuries. FYI. Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

I believe Milan scrimmaged Lexington this past spring and took it to them pretty good. From what I was told Lexington had a lot of work to do in the trenches on both sides of the ball. This could be deceiving because Milan will be extremely strong in this department next year. Also I have no idea what players Lexington was missing due to spring sports and injuries. FYI.

Yeah, I have no idea. Just relaying something I was told. But, you better be good in the trenches if you want to do well.

No doubt Tigers will have speed. But guessing it'll be ran off tackle or FB trap.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if I'll go that route just yet. Despite losing a lot of playmakers, Lexington still has a lot. Crockett will be better. I'm sure Coach Hookfin would get Hawood bigger and stronger since he went finished his first full off-season in Brownsville.

With that being said: my prediction for Region 7-4A are:

1. Hardin County

2. Lexington

3. Crockett County

4. North Side

5. Haywood

6. Dyer County

7. Chester County

8. Ripley

9. Obion Central

It sucks because a good quality team will not make the playoffs, that's why this district is still the toughest in West Tennessee. North Side is the team that'll be hard to judge and I do believe the winner of NS/Haywood will get that 4 seed. I'm not even sold on Crockett being the 3 seed just yet.

Be aware Haywood is going to be a hand full, from what I saw last night.