Region 7-4A

Solomon

Guest hevyrevy1611

Didn't see a thread for OC Rebels game tonight, but man oh man what an exciting win they had! I listened on radio, was a back & forth see-saw roller-coaster game indeed, giving fans & coaches on both sides grey hairs & nervous conditions. But Rebs won it! WTG! Congratulations!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't see a thread for OC Rebels game tonight, but man oh man what an exciting win they had! I listened on radio, was a back & forth see-saw roller-coaster game indeed, giving fans & coaches on both sides grey hairs & nervous conditions. But Rebs won it! WTG! Congratulations!

Thread was in 2a . thanks we got a little tweeking to do but it was a crazy game if you listen to it you know lol. I was trying to keep update but that game had me busy lol .... Good job rebels

• 1 month later...

So three weeks left.

Northside beating Hardin Co probably threw a wrench into final standings. May end up with a three way tie for the 2 seed unless north side can knock off haywood.

Not sure how good dyer Co is, and it's odd for Crockett to not be in the mix after the past two decades or so.

Kinda surpriswd but not really haywood got ran off the field last night. Thought they might keep it a tad closer.

So three weeks left.

Northside beating Hardin Co probably threw a wrench into final standings. May end up with a three way tie for the 2 seed unless north side can knock off haywood.

Not sure how good dyer Co is, and it's odd for Crockett to not be in the mix after the past two decades or so.

Kinda surpriswd but not really haywood got ran off the field last night. Thought they might keep it a tad closer.

You're right. Winner of North Side and Haywood next week, wins region.

Sounding/reading like Haywood is taking the "be disciplined and out-athlete the other team" appraoch.

So Lexington/Dyer Co. are playing for the de facto 4th playoff spot Friday night.

Assuming all other games other than this one go as expected - 

Lexington wins and I think final standings would be 

1. Haywood

2. Lexington (overall record then beat NS)

3. Northside (overall record then lost to Lexington)

4. Hardin Co. (worsr overall record)

If Dyer Co wins - 

1. Haywood

2. Northside (beat Hardin Co.)

3. Hardin Co

4. Dyer Co.

Considering the Top 2 from Region 8 in-state losses have come from 2 6A and a Super 7 team with a combined record of 24-0, I'd say it would behoove teams to not have to play them in the first round. My guess is Ridgeway wins Region 8 and East comes in #2.

Sounding/reading like Haywood is taking the "be disciplined and out-athlete the other team" appraoch.

So Lexington/Dyer Co. are playing for the de facto 4th playoff spot Friday night.

Assuming all other games other than this one go as expected - 

Lexington wins and I think final standings would be 

1. Haywood

2. Lexington (overall record then beat NS)

3. Northside (overall record then lost to Lexington)

4. Hardin Co. (worsr overall record)

If Dyer Co wins - 

1. Haywood

2. Northside (beat Hardin Co.)

3. Hardin Co

4. Dyer Co.

Considering the Top 2 from Region 8 in-state losses have come from 2 6A and a Super 7 team with a combined record of 24-0, I'd say it would behoove teams to not have to play them in the first round. My guess is Ridgeway wins Region 8 and East comes in #2.

Most regular season wins will be the next criteria...so if Lexington wins that will put them at 2, Northside and HC will have the same record but since Northside beat them, will be the 3 seed, and HC the 4th

Edited by TennesseeValley