Calling out UpperCumberlandMan in a weird roast of sorts!

DCTIGERFAN

Where is that ole big mouth, know it all, legendary former Riverdale superstar offensive lineman, big time college football recruit UpperCumberlandMan  :)  :) ? Due to my sexy woman making me a first time father a little over 26 months ago, and just popping out another little one 13 months ago, I rarely find the time to get on here as much as I'd like. And it's definitely not even close to as frequently as I use to post on here once upon a time in the good old days. Back then (3-4 years ago), that silly fool I just previously mentioned (UCM) and I would go at it, bare knuckle boxing style for days on end. It's safe to say we certainly were at each others throats nonstop. We both were blood hungry and looking for the knock out blow. Eventually a mutual respect was reached after about two years of war, and we pulled out our one man troop and kind of became somewhat allies.

I'm sure a few of the other CoachT "8aa old heads" such as Twan remember some of our famous duels. Twan was even known to get in on the action quite regularly himself and had many intense battles of his own with UCM. This site was wide open then and mods would let us do our thing as long as we didn't drop bombs on innocents. We was given a little leeway but couldn't always dodge the landmines. Sure enough though we'd drive over one from time to time and blow our legs off, and thus get our accounts suspended for a few days at a time. Nowadays it appears the mods rule with an iron fist.

There just typically isn't all that much to chat about during the off season, but that never use to stop the G.O.A.T (UCM) from wearing these forums out. Shoot, he'd be on here quoting and replying to himself at times. I'm not joking about that one little bit at all either. Anyways, my posts are seemingly getting farther and fewer inbetween. As strange as this is to me, I was actually hoping and wanting to see UCM on here still taking the fight to any and all enemies, an invading foreign countries, It seems he's gone MIA however, just maybe he's a POW. We shared a good two year run of fierce, ancient Roman gladiator style battles between ourselves. This website was our Colosseum, and the keyboard was our swords and spears.

I'm just curious if anybody knows if UCM is still active on here pretty regularly or what? Hopefully nothing has happened to the feller. It could be that maybe he finally just got burnt out for good with the CoachT scene. That actually wouldn't surprise me one single bit because the man basically lived on here. Either way, I tip my hat to the guy, he would always at least keep things interesting on here with me. He was always ready to go to war with anybody at a drop of a dime. He would go invade other threads quicker than the US will invade oil rich Middle Eastern countries. Half of the time it was clear he was about half drunk and didn't really know too much about what he was talking about once the invasion and hijacking of foreign threads had began. Somewhere deep down within yourself, you've got to respect his bravery.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN