Region 4-4a

Interesting that you would preach to us after a comment like this. Pot calling kettle black!!! Raiders roll big this week!!!

You are right BooWho; I shouldn't have implied that Page going 0-3 with a new administration maybe looking for a new coach; but the rumor of them moving to 5 A football is the real rumor. I believe they have been in the playoffs for several years in a row so I would think all things are good in Rudderville.

Thanks for reading and good luck to the Raiders this year.

You are right BooWho; I shouldn't have implied that Page going 0-3 with a new administration maybe looking for a new coach; but the rumor of them moving to 5 A football is the real rumor. I believe they have been in the playoffs for several years in a row so I would think all things are good in Rudderville.

Thanks for reading and good luck to the Raiders this year.

Things will not be good in Rudderville Friday. This years Raiders are playing faster than I have seen them in years. I didn't know what to expect coming in to the season but after beating a good Summit team and whipping a bad Mcgavock squad I really think we can finish second in the district. Not ready to challenge the Osteen recruits this year but we will beat everyone else in district 4. There are some rumors floating around the hill though. Coach E may be looking to leave after this year. Sad to say seems same ole same ole as far as keeping a coach here. Hopefully not true!!

Things will not be good in Rudderville Friday. This years Raiders are playing faster than I have seen them in years. I didn't know what to expect coming in to the season but after beating a good Summit team and whipping a bad Mcgavock squad I really think we can finish second in the district. Not ready to challenge the Osteen recruits this year but we will beat everyone else in district 4. There are some rumors floating around the hill though. Coach E may be looking to leave after this year. Sad to say seems same ole same ole as far as keeping a coach here. Hopefully not true!!

If the rest of Spring Hill fans are anything like you, no wonder you can't keep a coach! You've got a built in excuse for everything. You constantly trash and belittle every other program. (Including the ones in your own region!) You accuse people of cheating and so on and so forth.

Yeah, I can't imagine why your coach would be looking for somewhere else to go 2 weeks into the season...

I still say Rudderville puts a whipping on your Raiders Friday night. Yet again. And that Benjamin is still on the table if you want to take your chances. Just lemme know.

If the rest of Spring Hill fans are anything like you, no wonder you can't keep a coach! You've got a built in excuse for everything. You constantly trash and belittle every other program. (Including the ones in your own region!) You accuse people of cheating and so on and so forth.

Yeah, I can't imagine why your coach would be looking for somewhere else to go 2 weeks into the season...

I still say Rudderville puts a whipping on your Raiders Friday night. Yet again. And that Benjamin is still on the table if you want to take your chances. Just lemme know.

👠Edited by leadfarmer

Truth hurts!! So enjoy your youth league schedule over in Fairview. And like I I said earlier I don't want to take your money son.

Truth hurts!! So enjoy your youth league schedule over in Fairview. And like I I said earlier I don't want to take your money son.

I will enjoy it. Thanks.

Too bad you don't know what that feels like Captain Miserable. I suppose losing 91 games in the last 12 seasons will do that to ya though. Ouch!

I will enjoy it. Thanks.

Too bad you don't know what that feels like Captain Miserable. I suppose losing 91 games in the last 12 seasons will do that to ya though. Ouch!

Not miserable. High school football is not my life I assure you. You on the other hand taking the time to look up 12 years of stats shows what a loser you really are. Pathetic

Not miserable. High school football is not my life I assure you. You on the other hand taking the time to look up 12 years of stats shows what a loser you really are. Pathetic

It actually didn't take but a couple minutes.

Neither did seeing my "youth schedule" playing Yellow Jackets have outscored you guys 212-64 in 6 games. 😂

Edited by Swarm

You must learn to ignore BOO. He knows not of what he speaks. As someone who has seen his fair share of Spring Hill games his antics wear thin pretty quickly with me. As Tuna suggested, we can all be fans of our respective schools without speaking ill of other programs. And for the record, Coach Emmons is going nowhere.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

-Abraham Lincoln

Edited by W.I.T.

You must learn to ignore BOO. He knows not of what he speaks. As someone who has seen his fair share of Spring Hill games his antics wear thin pretty quickly with me. As Tuna suggested, we can all be fans of our respective schools without speaking ill of other programs. And for the record, Coach Emmons is going nowhere.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

-Abraham Lincoln

We shall see on Coach E. We shall see. I hope he stays but heard from a buddy of his otherwise. Not so much unhappy at the Hill but more of wanting a bigger school.