Oak Ridge vs. Clinton Wk. 1

boyfromsi

Hate to say, but when the Clinton administration hired Kerr over Scotty Herrell I kinda thought to myself at the time that will come back and bite them in the proverbial a%& and it has. Hire a AC guy over a former star Dragon? Really?! Kerr got there on the coat tails of his daddy. The situation there reminds me a lot of the Dooley ordeal a few years back @ UT. Neither Derek or Josh would've gotten those two jobs if not for daddy. Neither one had proven squat. I mean Scotty really hadn't either, but if you are going to give the job to an unproven guy at least give it to the Clinton boy Herrell. Just my 2 cents.

Everyone knows I was never excited about Kerrs hire in the first place, but I was willing to give him a chance and see what he could do. Well I've seen and this guy doesn't deserve to be a head coach imo. I've supported my dragons for over 25 years now, but I can't and won't support Kerr any longer. I feel bad about it, but I'm standing my ground on this one because it's the kids that are suffering in the long run. Hopefully things will change soon or there will be even more people stop going to the games.

Everyone knows I was never excited about Kerrs hire in the first place, but I was willing to give him a chance and see what he could do. Well I've seen and this guy doesn't deserve to be a head coach imo. I've supported my dragons for over 25 years now, but I can't and won't support Kerr any longer. I feel bad about it, but I'm standing my ground on this one because it's the kids that are suffering in the long run. Hopefully things will change soon or there will be even more people stop going to the games.

I saw some pretty good talent on the CMS team from what little I saw of their game vs Jefferson last night. But, if he stays there it makes you wonder if those good ones won't go to greener pastures. Honestly I'm surprised Thackerson never did, but we all know that family is die hard Dragons, being his pops played for them, so he stayed loyal to his roots, which I really respect.

I saw some pretty good talent on the CMS team from what little I saw of their game vs Jefferson last night. But, if he stays there it makes you wonder if those good ones won't go to greener pastures. Honestly I'm surprised Thackerson never did, but we all know that family is die hard Dragons, being his pops played for them, so he stayed loyal to his roots, which I really respect.

Lack of talent hasn't been our problem lately, it's been the coaching. Clinton got out coached in the CC and AC games last year.

Troy Thackerson is a great guy! He does a lot to help out the youth programs. His youngest son will be fun to watch here soon too!