Oak Ridge vs. Clinton Wk. 1

boyfromsi

I never like to lose, but I try to look at the positives. I was pleased with the fact that we didn't commit a lot of penalties especially the personal foul and unsportsmanlike penalties that have plagued us in the past. Our offensive line have up only 1 sack that I can remember.

Our kids played hard and never gave up.

Of course there are things that we need to work on. But I did see some younger kids getting some valuable experience. Looking forward to next weeks game at Morristown East to see how much we improve from this week's loss.

I never like to lose, but I try to look at the positives. I was pleased with the fact that we didn't commit a lot of penalties especially the personal foul and unsportsmanlike penalties that have plagued us in the past. Our offensive line have up only 1 sack that I can remember.

Our kids played hard and never gave up.

Of course there are things that we need to work on. But I did see some younger kids getting some valuable experience. Looking forward to next weeks game at Morristown East to see how much we improve from this week's loss.

Y'all will win some games this year. When that QB gets some confidence, and add in those 2 great wide receivers you have a pretty good little offense going. Also thought the RB ran hard. Personally I think Clinton needs to run the ball more. At this level if you pass 75 % of the time it isn't a good thing. Had some good sized kids up front. I think y'all have enough talent on D to be good there as well. I don't know what's up with the D coordinator, but they should be better.

Y'all will win some games this year. When that QB gets some confidence, and add in those 2 great wide receivers you have a pretty good little offense going. Also thought the RB ran hard. Personally I think Clinton needs to run the ball more. At this level if you pass 75 % of the time it isn't a good thing. Had some good sized kids up front. I think y'all have enough talent on D to be good there as well. I don't know what's up with the D coordinator, but they should be better.

Yes 1st play of game lets play Tee one on one...lol

KP obviously a team favorite.  I thought for sure they would throw a flag when Tee and about a dozen others ran down there to meet him in the endzone.  He can fly.  Is it safe to say that this team has breakaway speed?  Ha Ha

We were impressed plus he's a soph. and didn't have a Whoop #### shirt but he will when we get them from the printers next week. His was "The play" last night.

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS  ROLL