Mairvul goes two Hairataige

STARSNBARS

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to tell much about hairtage tonight. Like everybody else, I'm sure they held back. It will be interesting to see how good Murvil is by week five. Some tough games to that point may put some L's on the record. Health is always a factor. Those pups are gonna see some good teams thru the first half of the season.

Hard to tell much about hairtage tonight. Like everybody else, I'm sure they held back. It will be interesting to see how good Murvil is by week five. Some tough games to that point may put some L's on the record. Health is always a factor. Those pups are gonna see some good teams thru the first half of the season.

Eye uhgree sx....Mairvul weal bee luckee two winn a quota orr 2 inn tha furst haif ov tha seesun....Hoapfullee we cain brake thru wif a winn befour tha end ov tha seesun.... :huh:

You guys will put the mercy clock on us thats for sure just a matter of if we can keep it under 35 before half I thought we might've had a chance to do that watching them Tuesday but finding out our starting qb is out for a while and we have to use a backup it will probably get ugly quickly I just want us to make it out of the game healthy I saw our LT today got rolled up on and I saw him on the sidelines with ice and crutches so thats not good I'm thinking it'll be something like 55-14 Maryville.

You guys will put the mercy clock on us thats for sure just a matter of if we can keep it under 35 before half I thought we might've had a chance to do that watching them Tuesday but finding out our starting qb is out for a while and we have to use a backup it will probably get ugly quickly I just want us to make it out of the game healthy I saw our LT today got rolled up on and I saw him on the sidelines with ice and crutches so thats not good I'm thinking it'll be something like 55-14 Maryville.

I hate to hear that about your player. Hope it's not anything major. I'll remember him in my prayers