South Pittsburg vs Seqatchie (Grider against this Caine man)

Roy Dillard

What kind crap is this? Why you got to make things personal? I can guarantee you need to worry about them linemen got manhandled last night! You must be taking this loss personally.. is that because you were supposed to be a helping them boys lift them weights? If so, you need to be the first one fired! You think I'm smokin but I'm not! I can guarantee you I will wager any bet you want on the upcoming feud! You will not win, nor will you win next year!

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you Grider better not have this beerman teaching our boys to lift weights. He will have them doing twelve ounce curls and getting drunk. Im going down to Foodland this morning and talk to that man about this mess. You think im joking but im not.

He does that a lot. Roy, says he is kidnapping him and taking him to a desert island and dropping him off alone.

I'm like Jim Harbaugh in the sense of I have extreme confidence in our players and coaching staff and will call a victory as I see it. Have I been wrong before? Well Sure. But I guarantee you everyone else has on here too. I may question play calling at times but one thing I do know is that our coaches work their tails off to get our boys prepared and that every playcall is called for a reason. Like with Seatle in the Super Bowl a couple years back I still don't understand that one but it was called for a reason. If you look at this game SP had chances to get up 2 scores easily but just failed to execute. That's how the ball bounces sometimes. Even Caine acknowledged that in the paper and said when it looked bad at times his guys kept fighting. We will be just fine. As someone said earlier, coaches coach but players have to play. Tana told me one time that Saban would always tell his team it doesn't matter if he calls a play or if they were to draw it in the dirt it would fail without simple execution. A lot of truth to that.

PowerP how about this. Let's not anoint our team as anything right now. I still believe this team is much improved from last season and will make a good run in the east.

I agree with you. I still think we are talented. I still think we have the potential to make a playoff push. 1 game at a time. Off to Bledsoe

I'm like Jim Harbaugh in the sense of I have extreme confidence in our players and coaching staff and will call a victory as I see it. Have I been wrong before? Well Sure. But I guarantee you everyone else has on here too. I may question play calling at times but one thing I do know is that our coaches work their tails off to get our boys prepared and that every playcall is called for a reason. Like with Seatle in the Super Bowl a couple years back I still don't understand that one but it was called for a reason. If you look at this game SP had chances to get up 2 scores easily but just failed to execute. That's how the ball bounces sometimes. Even Caine acknowledged that in the paper and said when it looked bad at times his guys kept fighting. We will be just fine. As someone said earlier, coaches coach but players have to play. Tana told me one time that Saban would always tell his team it doesn't matter if he calls a play or if they were to draw it in the dirt it would fail without simple execution. A lot of truth to that.

I said I wouldn't return to this thread but.. As much as I hate to say it, I want you boys down south to be successful minus one game. This quote from powerp is most likely the best one I've read this far! The coaching staff will have your boys back on track, we all know thats a fact! As for the boys hang in there, this was one game to a much larger school. Nothing to hang your head about! Good luck to SC as well, I believe they are better than given credit for. Edited by Astimeexpires01

I said I wouldn't return to this thread but.. As much as I hate to say it, I want you boys down south to be successful minus one game. This quote from powerp is most likely the best one I've read this far! The coaching staff will have your boys back on track, we all know thats a fact! As for the boys hang in there, this was one game to a much larger school. Nothing to hang your head about! Good luck to SC as well, I believe they are better than given credit for.