Dobyns-Bennett @ Oak Ridge

SweetScience

First,Oak Ridge has some studs and they made some plays,they earned the win.DB had some guys play very well tonight.One of my favorite junior wide outs had some great catches for DB.2nd,as to some of the other post.I  hate times like this as well,but mostly for the young men at DB going back several years especially when the playoffs start.I blame it on the Kingsport run up system.If a handful of leaders ,fans or a coach or two stop real fast ,the rest run their heads straight up the others backside.This has a huge bearing on who stays,who plays or who is hired and who is fired.

Edited by BatmanDB

DB fans was talking about how good this team is at stripping the ball and forcing TOs.Guess Oak Ridge was able to overcome that.And I would like a new pic of those LBs somebody posted earlier this week.Maybe one of them watching JG running by them like they was sitting still.If Oak Ridge had a line like DB it would be a State title year for Oak Ridge.DB QB played hard and is a good player.He has to be wore out.Good luck rest of year DB

First,Oak Ridge has some studs and they made some plays,they earned the win.DB had some guys play very well tonight.One of my favorite junior wide outs had some great catches for DB.2nd,as to some of the other post.I  hate times like this as well,but mostly for the young men at DB going back several years especially when the playoffs start.I blame it on the Kingsport run up system.If a handful of leaders ,fans or a coach or two stop real fast ,the rest run their heads straight up the others backside.This has a huge bearing on who stays,who plays or who is hired and who is fired.

You sir are 100% correct. But there's no stopping it now. Been going on to long and it runs to deep. There's a endless supply of heads and backsides in Kingsport. It can't be fixed.

Look guys, DB lost to one of the best 5A teams in the state.

Take away all those apple turnovers and its a different ball game.

DB has lots of wins coming up, so as fans do not get discouraged, this will be a good season.

In fact it starts next week, WB comes to Kingsport and gets pounded.

You are right. It starts next week and will last two weeks. I'm excited !

DB fans was talking about how good this team is at stripping the ball and forcing TOs.Guess Oak Ridge was able to overcome that.And I would like a new pic of those LBs somebody posted earlier this week.Maybe one of them watching JG running by them like they was sitting still.If Oak Ridge had a line like DB it would be a State title year for Oak Ridge.DB QB played hard and is a good player.He has to be wore out.Good luck rest of year DB

Actually one DB fan said that. Everybody teaches striping the ball and everybody teaches holding on to it. The reason they teach striping is to take advantage of teams that don't do a good job of coaching their players to hold on to the ball. Obviously Oak Ridge does a good job of coaching and DB maybe not so much.

Edited by WaCoJaCo