South Pittsburg vs Bledsoe (Grider against this Owensby man)

Roy Dillard

Barney you could see our boys if you wasnt up the road rubbing elbows with the Jasperlites. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I'm not in town much this year. I recently accepted a contractual job out of town several hours away. I am planning on coming once or twice a month to some games. Hopefully I will have some time built up and can leave early several Friday afternoons so I can be back during the playoffs.

Roy, I'm not in town much this year. I recently accepted a contractual job out of town several hours away. I am planning on coming once or twice a month to some games. Hopefully I will have some time built up and can leave early several Friday afternoons so I can be back during the playoffs.

Leave early enough on Friday's to eat at the Sizzler with Roy. He would like the company I'm sure.

Pitchburg better win this game because they will not win the next game after this one.  It's going to be more of the same from the past two seasons.  We are averaging over 50 ppg the past two years against  you.  The only way it won't happen again is if Mathis doesn't want it to happen.  Another reckoning is coming. 

FEAR THE TEAM, FEAR THE WING, & FEAR THE BEARD!

Someone signed you to a contract to sit around and post on CoachT all day everyday?

• Upvote 1