Mairvul heads ovur two Fultun

STARSNBARS

This is the same guy who said OR benefits from Knoxville area kids. I'd listen to him. He knows what he's talking about. I'm just now leaving a kids house near Mascot that Gaddis sent me out to recruit. Will be heading towards Bulls Gap here in a few, then on to Frost Bottom.

Good luck SweetScience bring home some horses!

Bring your linebackers down as linemans. The center is constantly getting beat, the weak link lineman is overload. That creates more guts than Maryville linemans can block. Get your biggest lineman an at least get him 8 carries, yeah he's isn't the fastest, but an automatic 4yrds. Last, but, not least study the Cincinnati bengals playbook. 3 down lineman 4 wide outs and trips on the other side. Of course all 7 men aren't eligible, but, the opposition doesn't know who and who isnt. 

Welp thair we haiv hit....and eye uhgree....

1. Hits all abowt tha linemuns....

b. Wif momma eye no all abowt "more guts"

3. Git yore biggust fellers a chaince two run tha tater

4.Git tha Bengalull playbook

e. Run 3 O-Linemuns and tha rest az reeceevurs......

:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Knowledge was served. Coaches have egos so, they will execute their same old game plan and stay on the losing end. Don't take my word go watch the Ravenwood vs Maryville film. Maryville both years were the more talented of the 2 teams, Maryville just got out executed. Ravenwood use some of the style i gave but, not all they still had a game plan i haven't fully figured out yet.

Coach Quarles game plans have worked for a 237-15 record,11 state titles and 4 state runner ups. Winningest coach in the country in the last 10 years. I believe we will keep him around awhile.