Wayne County @ Scotts Hill

wildcat89

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be much closer and WC will have to play well on defense if they want to win. The offense will put up points but can they slow SH down is the question

I tried to tell you earlier this week that it would be a minimum 21 point win vs Scott's Hill. LMBO. It looked like I was going to be right early in the game. What happened?

Edited by TheAmbassador

Great game. Wayne county is very good football team. Scotts hill had 4 costly turnovers around the 25 yard line . Defense had to stay on the field. So proud of my lions. Good things ahead. Boys showed a lot of heart. They showed me tonight they can go 4 quarters . Hats off to the wildcats. What a game!!!

SH defiantly played with heart and kept fighting when most teams would have quit! SH will have a good season, no doubt about it. I've never seen so many kids cramp up in one game in my life, defiantly going to have to fix that. WC had this game put away one minute then seemed like one or two players were coming out of the game every play, can't say enough about the heart of these Wildcats to fight through it and still come out with a win!

Preston Rice just put his bid in for Mr. Football. The 'Cats were gassed and the Lions had momentum...in comes #5 and does whatever necessary to score.

The game was a classic...our boys came out flat and got taken out behind the woodshed 'till halftime, then came out and started hitting white shirts in the mouth. First series for WC, we had a couple of highlight reel hits to pump up our offense. Shame that someone had to have an L after this one...both did enough to win most games on their schedules...one had Preston Rice to save it for them.