Metro Rankings

bleacher

I doubt that very seriously. You better be bringing the 97/98 teams to do that.

MJ is one of those physical teams that if you can't hang with the physical pounding its going to be a long night. And a very painful next morning.

Yeah ok! We would score at will on yall too much speed. Yall probably score 14 to PC 42.

Past present future doesn't matter smack MJ around like yall owe us money.

Man, you need to lay off whatever drug you're on. Its taking a toll on your though process. You guys have beat nobody that's good enough to point at you beating MJ. Your best win is a 9-7 win over a 5-4 Hillsboro team. Woohoo! Unless you count your wins over the studs in Macon County, Portland, 0-9 White House, Tullahoma. Oh but you did play one other good team, MBA. And in fact THEY were the ones scoring at will, not Pearl Cohn. 49-7. Out of all the teams on your schedule except MBA, MJ would be tougher than any of them. Yes, even the 5-4 Hboro team that you squeaked by. Yeah, I doubt your 4a squad is scoring at will on MJ...now you can go tuck back into bed and quit dreaming these unrealistic fantasies of yours.

Man, you need to lay off whatever drug you're on. Its taking a toll on your though process. You guys have beat nobody that's good enough to point at you beating MJ. Your best win is a 9-7 win over a 5-4 Hillsboro team. Woohoo! Unless you count your wins over the studs in Macon County, Portland, 0-9 White House, Tullahoma. Oh but you did play one other good team, MBA. And in fact THEY were the ones scoring at will, not Pearl Cohn. 49-7. Out of all the teams on your schedule except MBA, MJ would be tougher than any of them. Yes, even the 5-4 Hboro team that you squeaked by. Yeah, I doubt your 4a squad is scoring at will on MJ...now you can go tuck back into bed and quit dreaming these unrealistic fantasies of yours.

Yall must be a couple or something! You always coming to his defense bout ok I'll talk to both of yall now. Different between Pearl-Cohn and yall we don't brag on other teams care less schedule us and find out as you can see we'll play anybody. MJ and Pearl-Cohn two different teams cause we have a hard time getting teams to play us MJ don't have that problem. Them teams you named are region games can't help that, Tullahoma was a team that wasn't scared to play PC so big ups to them. MBA whole other beast you know that but once again we play good teams year in and year out. You can say these team not good or did we make them look like they wasn't cause it's a difference. MJ would be tougher I just got out of bed to tell you Pearl-Cohn would beat them 42-17 back to bed I go.

I mean it's just funny that you two constantly praise how great PC is, which is fine, they aw good. However they aren't world beaters and Oakland, Maryville, Independence would all feast.

We could care less what you think bout Pearl-Cohn! But teams we mention can't beat us especially your Golden Bears. We been there and done that with yall oh you thought I forgot bout that...lol