Metro Rankings

bleacher

MJ would beat PC like a rented mule. It's amazing to hear this guy talk like PC is as great as the Pats or something. As the gentlemen pointed out, who have they beat besides a very avg Hillsboro team. "You don't get credit for beating up bums". When PC played MBA the score was 49-0 at half and PC coach elected to quit in the 3rd qtr lol. The same MBA team that almost lost to Father Ryan. The same PC that got beat by 50 on tv vs Catholic. Any team that consistently gets beat by 50 with running clocks should really quiet down a little bit. Again the score was 49-0 at half vs MBA

MJ would beat PC like a rented mule. It's amazing to hear this guy talk like PC is as great as the Pats or something. As the gentlemen pointed out, who have they beat besides a very avg Hillsboro team. "You don't get credit for beating up bums". When PC played MBA the score was 49-0 at half and PC coach elected to quit in the 3rd qtr lol. The same MBA team that almost lost to Father Ryan. The same PC that got beat by 50 on tv vs Catholic. Any team that consistently gets beat by 50 with running clocks should really quiet down a little bit. Again the score was 49-0 at half vs MBA

Here you go co signing....smh but let me say this. Them two two teams that we got beat by would to the SAMETHING to your team and MJ. I'll put the bank on that! Anybody who think differently is delusional

Actually, I think MBA beat PC worse than anybody on their schedule lol. Let that sink in. PC actually waived the white flag in the 3rd qtr. And you think PC can play with the big boys bc you run the score up on Portland and Tullahoma? The secret is out, if PC plays against live opponents that are disciplined and not scared, PC gets hit in the mouth and doesn't fight back. And that leads to 50 point losses and a running clock.

^right, but he don't want to bring that up. He isn't realistic. He thinks a team that gets beat 49-0 by half time will be able to hang a 50 burger on MJ. He needs more sleep before he tries commenting again.

When it's all said and done MJ and especially Stratford won't beat Pearl-Cohn! Stratford just sit tight we'll have a little surprise for yall later.

PC loves getting out into the "Half a hundred club" lol! Thank God MBA let PC stop the game in the 3rd qtr. Unfortunately Catholic has real goons and won't let PC quit. Another 50 point loss on tv lol.

MBA destroyed us this year never heard me say otherwise. You can go back to 3A 4A threads and I've stated Catholic right now is 3 touchdowns better than PC. But let's touch on this topic Catholic game last year we got embarrassed we all agree, really go back and watch that game. PC scored first then our young kicker kicked the ball to their best player for a TD right after we score. That took momentum right from us back to them, then our best OL goes down and things went down hill from that. QB had all day to throw we couldn't get no pressure on him, hey that team was greattach cause we was good last year. Now MBA name speaks for itself right! When you bring a young team at MBA 49-0 halftime score will happen sometimes. But trace the MBA score from last year think MBA won by 7, see yall forget pretty much this whole team comes back next year fellas! This was the year everyone should've beat us but look at Pearl-Cohn @ 8-1 just a great job by our coaching staff.

Actually, I think MBA beat PC worse than anybody on their schedule lol. Let that sink in. PC actually waived the white flag in the 3rd qtr. And you think PC can play with the big boys bc you run the score up on Portland and Tullahoma? The secret is out, if PC plays against live opponents that are disciplined and not scared, PC gets hit in the mouth and doesn't fight back. And that leads to 50 point losses and a running clock.

you hold on to this MBA game and you got that yes we got whooped I'm sorry... in your case everybody that we have lost against in these past 4 to 5 years are disciplined and hit us in the mouth. We haven't won a good game in the game in the past four years. This is coming from a guy who just started watching High School football this year because his team is undefeated. Hopefully we play next year so I can hear the excuses