Metro Rankings

bleacher

This post is really getting ridiculous.. Mt Juliet chimes in and they really think they are great and their not... PC is the most overrated and underachieving team in metro..and it keeps going on an on. Pc yall beat who yall are suppose to beat every year, which yall should with every metro schools kids. But when you have to really coach yall fall short every year. nobody cares about Pc vseverybody when yall cant win.. Yall have no handicap so whats yall excuse?

Mt Juliet yall are one dimensional and how far do you think that will get you in the playoffs???? yall wouldn't have a chance against MBA and yall defense wouldn't be able to slow PC down but the game would be close.

You really wanna see metro succeed but its hard to root for some of these guys because they just talk and talk and talk about NOTHING.... You don't see CR coaches on here doing all that trash talking, they just put their head down and work.... Good luck tho Metro

This post is really getting ridiculous.. Mt Juliet chimes in and they really think they are great and their not... PC is the most overrated and underachieving team in metro..and it keeps going on an on. Pc yall beat who yall are suppose to beat every year, which yall should with every metro schools kids. But when you have to really coach yall fall short every year. nobody cares about Pc vseverybody when yall cant win.. Yall have no handicap so whats yall excuse?

Mt Juliet yall are one dimensional and how far do you think that will get you in the playoffs???? yall wouldn't have a chance against MBA and yall defense wouldn't be able to slow PC down but the game would be close.

You really wanna see metro succeed but its hard to root for some of these guys because they just talk and talk and talk about NOTHING.... You don't see CR coaches on here doing all that trash talking, they just put their head down and work.... Good luck tho Metro

Well hello Mr. 1st post ever....

Great post, sums it up. I have ex teammates that coach in metro and they ask the same thing. Like this guy in here is fighting so hard for respect on here. Their coaches do the same on Twitter. Just put your head down and work. Every team has its shortcomings. No need to make PC out to be world beaters that they clearly are not.

WE not coaches but yes Good Luck

hello..... lol gotta start sometime

Don't have a problem with anything you said. The thing is MJ can throw the ball, but why do it if you don't have to. Is it a strength? No. But when they do it is effective. Like Frog said everyone has holes in their game, without a doubt. But MJ would physically dominate alot of teams. They gave CR one of their toughest games all season. A couple plays go the other way and CR might have had their only loss. I respect CR, in no way, shape, or form could PC play MJ the way CR did. Its just not in them. And I have seen PC play this season as well.

I agree they are very physical and PC oc is pretty good with making adjustments I think PC will score on MJ AND MJ will score on PC so It comes down to who makes the least mistakes... I really want to see all metro do well but you get tired of hearing ppl talk about their programs that best who they are suppose to ..

I do agree with that.

Enough with the lack of respect for the program that Brunetti has going.i have been a brunetti fan since my nephew played for him in 2008. He was not an all amercican or d1 prospect but was treated with the same respect as the other more talented kids. Anyway... to sit on a message board and discredit what he and that staff are doing is ridiculous to say the least. Some post are down right spiteful and comes off as extreme jealousy. Any coach that does as much as he does for those kids deserves respect. Look at the numbers(graduation and college players). They speak volumes. And lets stop beating thr dead horse about the two loses is that all we can harp on over and over again? Both teams are ranked #1 and #3 in the state and highly ranked in the country if im not mistaken. None of the teams before mentioned would even attempt to line up and take on an MBA or KC until they do... stop with the hypothetical victories. But what i do know about brunetti is that he will schedule competition no matter who it is. Just check the schedules over the years. Facts are facts. One thing i do know is they have lined up with 5 to 6 sophmores starters on the field on offense alone. With only 6-7 seniors playing quality minutes. Yes even against MBA after losing there All state linebacker for the season. So be careful who and what you call yourself bashing or pointing out. Where you see weakness some will see strengths. Goodluck to all metro as they go into the playoffs. 3A 4A 5A and 6A. Bring home some hardware. (ENUFF WITH THE HATE).