Metro Rankings

bleacher

Smh... it jus amazes me some of the stuff u read on. CR will struggle with Summit. Be Realistic not respectful. I wonder have u guys actually seen CR play. CR jus held the best RB in 5A in check. 13 carries for 23 yards. Created 7 turnovers. Went 10-0 in the tough region in 5A. Now u say their going to struggle with Summit. Lol.......

Ok Work, 4days ago u had CR at 1 in Metro, Now u have them at 4 bc u feel Summit is a tough match up for CR. Stewards Creek gave Summit the business 2 weeks. They won 38-7 holding Summit offense to 138 yards. I watch the film on this game and Summit is little, offense of line does not block well. They have good RB in Tai Carter, they don't pass the ball at all. On Defense they didn't tackle well at all. Got pushed around by SC the whole game. SC ran all over them. It looked pretty bad. And u say their tough match up for CR bc of their offense. They run the wingT but their not Hendersonville. Ijs

Yes fourth. Summit will be very tough with their offense. It will slow down the game and keep the CR offense off the field. More or less just being respectful of Summit but not taking anything away from CR. I think CR wins just will be close imo.

Workinprogress I have come to believe you have something against CR you and MJ Golden Bears. Is it because they beat MJ or what? You the type of guy that maybe played high school football but never really got it in only if it was a blowout. I have to believe you are that guy to be talking like this.

Obviously the reading comprehension skills are lacking at CR. Bleachers post said to rank the teams in your confidence to win first round games. If you go back a little ways you will see where I have CR ranked first in metro and have had them first for some time now. There is no hate at all. I go way back with Mose and think the staff at CR is doing a great job.

Workinprogress I have come to believe you have something against CR you and MJ Golden Bears. Is it because they beat MJ or what? You the type of guy that maybe played high school football but never really got it in only if it was a blowout. I have to believe you are that guy to be talking like this.

I've own workinprogress on here for 5 years he always shoots it straight. We've had our differences bout Pearl-Cohn but some things he said about PC actually happened. So I don't think workinprogress as something against CR just giving his football opinion. Edited by FIREBIRD80